general UNSW chit-chat (2 Viewers)

Lundy

Banned
HSC
It's a sad excuse for a fountain. I rarely see it working. And the water looks pretty festy.

gman03

HSC
politik said:
Yes. I prefer to ignore that fountain. I think we need to start a petition to get UNSW to FIX STARGATE!
Not sure if this happened to your guys before, but one time the bubbles actually overflowed and creeped towards me while I was walking to EE building.. disgusting shit man

So much for upgrading CLB but not the surroundings.

Speaking of buildings, will there be shopping malls inside the new Law building? I do not mean something like matthews arcade type of mall, I mean like real shops.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Lundy said:
It's a sad excuse for a fountain. I rarely see it working. And the water looks pretty festy.
Damn right. I saw some people sitting there once and I was dumbfounded as to why you would, when there are so many other great places to sit. Eg: outside Morven Brown, Commerce Courtyard, Michael Birt gardens, Library Lawn, Scientia lawn and so on.

Politik said:
Yes. I prefer to ignore that fountain. I think we need to start a petition to get UNSW to FIX STARGATE!
I'll sign your petition "Alan".

gman03 said:
Speaking of buildings, will there be shopping malls inside the new Law building?
Before I actually looked at the sign, I thought that the North Mall Development zone under that hideous tower of bricks was going to be a mall. Shuttup.

MedNez

:o>---<
HSC
N/A
gman03 said:
So if I vote for babydoll_, I would expect more sandstone in UNSW? mad!

Is the thing near the stairs leading to CLB a fountain or broken sewage pipe?
Yes and No idea.

It's like an incontinent old man. It spits out water, stops, does it again, etc etc in a random fashion.

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
Vote for me, and I'll bring in funny hat days and an annual Easter Hat Parade, primary school style!

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Once again, I agree. In fact, I loathe year 12 jerseys altogether. I refused to buy one, 75 bucks was absurd.

MoonlightSonata

Retired
HSC
N/A
gman03 said:
Speaking of buildings, will there be shopping malls inside the new Law building? I do not mean something like matthews arcade type of mall, I mean like real shops.
No.

MedNez

HSC
N/A
politik said:
Anyone who wears their Year 12 jersey to Uni deserves to be shot. *looks at someone*
Anyone who thinks they can dictate what items of clothing someone else wears, especially in colder months for people who don't have a lot of jumpers, deserves to be shot *looks at someone*

Lundy

Banned
HSC
I'd never wear my jersey to uni. High school's over. Move on, people. Move on.

MedNez

HSC
N/A
politik said:
You're just annoyed because you wear your Caringbah High Skool jersey to comp1911 lectures. And your BOS shirt!
Annoyed? Why would I wear it if I was annoyed? It's so warm :(

And hey my BOS shirt is cool ;) If guys can wear bright pink tops to uni, I think I can wear a BOS shirt :)

I would've said hello to you to, but I wasn't sure if that was you who walked past me and I didn't want to scare a random. I'll say hi next time.

gman03

HSC
Nebuchanezzar said:
How do all you people know what each other look like?
I thought lundy looks like cindy lauper....

[comment]just wanna, girls just wanna have fun[/comment]

gman03

HSC
MedNez said:
Hahaha and you look like Tom Hanks in your ID card photo :D
[comment]Love my noob photoshopping skill[/comment] Yes, and I have cracked Da Vinci Code :p

redslert

yes, my actual brain
HSC
gman03 said:
I thought lundy looks like cindy lauper....

[comment]just wanna, girls just wanna have fun[/comment]
If that's how you flirt, no wonder you're single!

gman03

HSC
redslert said:
If that's how you flirt, no wonder you're single!
ouch.... I just thought the woman pilot she has on her avatar is Cindy thats all.... I don't know many famous people.

EDIT: was on her avatar...

t-i-m-m-y

HSC
politik said:
Anyone who wears their Year 12 jersey to Uni deserves to be shot. *looks at someone*
Hey!!! I wore my Year 12 Jersey a few times last week to uni. If you see TIMMY, '03 thats me!!

bscienceboi: On your transcript, it says UNSW, name (maybe your student number), courses, grades and marks. (by semester)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)