general UNSW chit-chat (3 Viewers)

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
id be more worried if you dropped comp sci in favour of psych.

the cubicles have funny shit:

"How do I subscribe from cubicle spam?"
"Not by replying"

"I'M TAKING A HUGE SHIT"
"THAT'S MY COCK"
"UR COCK HAS CORN KERNELS IN IT?"

or he could have said 'what ur fuckin him in the ass?'
"Does anyone know where I can get some good pot?"
"Bunning has lots of good pots! :)

Thats in the roundhouse toilets.

darkwolfzx

HSC
N/A
Its going to turn into week 11 and lecturer still hasn't released assignment 4 for the semester. I don't want to be doing an assignment in the middle of cram session.

gloworm14

HSC
N/A
OMG! Just came home from the craziest class ever! I was in one of my design elective class at COFA and there was an exhibition of student works. It was at night time and they were serving free alcohol. My lecturer took the entire class down to the exhibition and said that everyone must drink and then discuss the artworks! Well during the night, she was drinking heaps and eventually got drunk. So during the discussion she was talking a lot and swearing alot, she kept saying fuck, cunts, bastards, etc She talked down the staffs at cofa and said weird embarassing stuff like that the only thing that mattered to her was her vibrator and coffee machine. Then at one point she got up and did a pole dance for us. It was very awkward but funny for everyone in our class. Eventually she managed to piss off one of the students and he left the class. The reason he left was my lecturer told him to go back to asia :eek:

Anyway, I'm still stunned at what happened, it just seemed so surreal, like it never happened.
LOL what lecturer was it??
what course and year are you in?

Vylen

HSC
Its going to turn into week 11 and lecturer still hasn't released assignment 4 for the semester. I don't want to be doing an assignment in the middle of cram session.

fortunately that wont happen - either you ont get the assignment or it'll be shortened. unsw policy is that assignments cant be due after week 12...

although there are lecturers who specify a due date in week 12 and just say to submit it whenever :p

darkwolfzx

HSC
N/A
Crime on campus is srs business. I just heard someone outside the cse labs screaming someone just stole his car.

karoooh

HSC
Should I do 3 days a week, with evening classes or 4 days with 3 hour blocks?

Uncle

Banned
HSC
fortunately that wont happen - either you ont get the assignment or it'll be shortened. unsw policy is that assignments cant be due after week 12...

although there are lecturers who specify a due date in week 12 and just say to submit it whenever :p
Yet one of my assignments is due before my first exam.

Vylen

HSC
well, if you really must - simply invest in a kingston lock...

not full-proof protection (i.e. they can be picked) but a person picking one would be terribly suspicious

darkwolfzx

HSC
N/A
now would be a good time to start, but I usually try to get all outstanding assignments out of the way first. I can't stand the thought of outstanding assignments while studying...

LordPc

HSC
umm ... computing project due this friday and on last day of semester, algebra and discrete test at the end of this week and robo rescue project due this thursday with the report due in week 12.

I'll have to make the most of that study week.

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
Yeah same as darkwolf, I knock all assignments out of the way first then start gunning in on finals.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)