general UNSW chit-chat (2 Viewers)

Dumsum

has a large Member;
HSC
I spent most of the week trying to get a clash approved (consisted of running around all over uni basically). I still need to enrol in PHIL3510 also, which will be an overload, and I noticed on the overload form that you're meant to do it before the end of week 1 :eek: think they'll still do it for me? I kinda need to in order to complete my degree requirements. Knowing the Science Student Centre, they'll be all like "no, fag" and I'll be like "oi fags plz cmon".

Last edited:

dsam

HSC
Hey guys is it too late to claim exemption from my previous studies at Diploma level?

TehAzner

HSC
N/A
How was everyone's first week back?
Was kinda boring esp. with Commerce subjects. FINS1613 lecturer just read off the slides...*sigh*. ACCT2542 lecturer tried to make it interesting by using visuals of two pieces of brown paper on each side of the CLB8 with the words "Accounting profit" and "Taxable profit", so that we got the point that it wasn't the same thing.

But yeah, work is already piling up. Assessments soon :rudolf:

Dumsum

has a large Member;
HSC
I spent most of the week trying to get a clash approved (consisted of running around all over uni basically). I still need to enrol in PHIL3510 also, which will be an overload, and I noticed on the overload form that you're meant to do it before the end of week 1 :eek: think they'll still do it for me? I kinda need to in order to complete my degree requirements. Knowing the Science Student Centre, they'll be all like "no, fag" and I'll be like "oi fags plz cmon".
Well they did it, on the spot too, no questions asked. Most pleasant experience with the Science Student Centre ever. And by "most" I mean "only".

chewy123

OAM, FAICD, FAAS, MBBS
HSC
sigh, when ll the transition feeling be over ><"", already a semester gone..

Dumsum

has a large Member;
HSC
Uniwide is shit, if I can manage to sustain a connection to the network then I keep getting DNS resolution failures :angry:

gloworm14

HSC
N/A
How was everyone's first week back?
good :)
i like my lecturers.

btw if i go to foundation day after i finish uni at around 4-4:30 does that mean i miss out on the day time festivities a.k.a scab freebies and bbq? :eek:

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
bbq is i think from 12-4, so dunno if there will be leftovers, or if they finish on the dot (should be okay i guess..)

i think i'll attend just for the free food =]

TehAzner

HSC
N/A
bbq is i think from 12-4, so dunno if there will be leftovers, or if they finish on the dot (should be okay i guess..)

Free food is awesome. Will definitely be there during my hour long break from 1-2pm hehe ^_^

Uncle

Banned
HSC

Free food is awesome. Will definitely be there during my hour long break from 1-2pm hehe ^_^
yes procurement on site and leave some for me.
seagulls squawking over free food.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
hehehe, first math1231 tute today, theres 2 davids, 2 jessicas and 2 omars, lol.

also, one of the davids is david hicks, lol.

missanonymous7

Secretive Member
HSC
hehehe, first math1231 tute today, theres 2 davids, 2 jessicas and 2 omars, lol.

In high school, there were SEVEN people in my grade with the same first name as me - including one girl with the same first name, same middle name, and same first letter of her surname as me.

:mad1:

(There you go, that's my Absolutely Fascinating Story of the Day.)

TehAzner

HSC
N/A
In high school, there were SEVEN people in my grade with the same first name as me - including one girl with the same first name, same middle name, and same first letter of her surname as me.

:mad1:

(There you go, that's my Absolutely Fascinating Story of the Day.)
We learn something new everyday ^_^

Garygaz

HSC
Anyone give a heads up on any crazy stuff happening on Thursday?

AppleNader

HSC

not sure what your situation is but you could have done math1231 over the summer, that's if they're still offering it.

...or perhaps you finally decided to go on that much needed vacation. I only wish that it had been more of a permanent migration instead of just a summer holiday!!!

B

bluecheese

lol! i'm in your tute.

the teacher is hilarious.

... i couldnt stop laughing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)