general UNSW chit-chat (1 Viewer)

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
OK, so Micro 2 is suprisingly hard. I'm going around in circles in my head, trying to do the homework. I'm pretty sure it's a reasonably simple concept, but I am just plain confused right now. It doesn't help that there is no working to the few-and-far-between answers in the back of the book.

hollyy.

stop looking at me swan.
HSC
OK, so Micro 2 is suprisingly hard. I'm going around in circles in my head, trying to do the homework. I'm pretty sure it's a reasonably simple concept, but I am just plain confused right now. It doesn't help that there is no working to the few-and-far-between answers in the back of the book.

OMG SAME SAME SAME SAME. DIES :cry:

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
It's an intuitive course, mate. I'm sure you've realised by now that there is no one set method to answering each question. Each answer requires a degree of flexibility in terms of applying the content.

HSC
awesome day
climbed the unsw monolith on library lawn and wore a balaclava around quad

shoxgeneration

*pamplemousse
HSC
That is a bitch you dropped. congrat:hippie:
I still can't believe they changed the structure of the B.Com this year and made QMA non-compulsary. Totally useful principles course... /rant

ANYWAY, so just wondering how is UNSW these days... physically speaking?

Simo91

HSC
I don't know if it's just me, but i'm finding it extremely hard to log onto the wireless.

It took me so many attempts to connect today, and i was on for about 1 minute before i was cut off again, and i was in an obscure location, i was sitting in the library.

Come to think of it, there were people around me who were on the internet. Any ideas what the problem is? I seem to get the 'cannot connect to uniwide network' message all the time..

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
You either haven't set it up properly or you're using a shit, old computer. Newer computers have better wireless hardware and have no trouble finding and keeping the signal.

dawdlex3

HSC
I couldn't log onto uniwide with my netbook yesterday while I was in the library too.
Ended up using the library computers that are a bazillion times faster. o_o

Dumsum

has a large Member;
HSC
People: plz realise that uniwide is shite in general, but especially in high traffic areas such as the library (each access point can only deal so much bandwidth). The best connections are had at places like the Roundhouse where most people aren't using their putahz.

appletoa

HSC
Uniwide doesn't seem bad when it works (well, for free internet I'm prepared to put up with a fair bit), but I've found so far that it quite often will drop out for several minutes. Funny thing is when you see it happen to someone else, and they spend the next 10 min changing settings trying to get it to work again. And the library does seem to be the place where that happens the most. Wonder what would happen if I went up there at a busy time and started downloading some massive file (like a linux distro or something). Might be a good way to annoy people...

Simo91

HSC
You either haven't set it up properly or you're using a shit, old computer. Newer computers have better wireless hardware and have no trouble finding and keeping the signal.
My laptop isn't even a year old, so i doubt it's that. Yeah i might have to just head to random parts of the uni to get on. The only thing is i might have to use it for an online assessment next week, and if i drop out, my group will fail i'm pretty sure. Might just have to hit up the labs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)