Generation Sex: Gang Bangs getting more common (1 Viewer)

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
So if a 12 year old consented to having sex with a negroid with a gargantuan cock. But somehow was not hurt in the process, would it not be a big deal?
A 12 year old is considered not old enough to have the ability to give intelligent, informed consent. They're not aware what they're consenting to, and the implications of such behaviour. It's the same reason you can't make legal contracts with a minor, without the contract being reviewed and signed by a guardian.

If they genuinely were not hurt in any way by the process, then yeah, it would not be a big deal.

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
Some girls of legal age consent to and enjoy gang bangs. There is no violence or cooercion involved.

cloud9

In rehab
HSC
N/A
artist91 obviously has experience in this topic..

Tully B.

Green = procrastinating
HSC
What's the big deal. Everybody has been involved in a gangbang at some stage.
Yes *cough cough*. Everyone.

Legally they can not. But if a 12 year old was practically begging for cock that would be consenting.
Hmmm. Something's wrong with this sentence by I just can't put my finger on it. Maybe the syntax is off? No, I've got it. It's your improper use of the conditional tense. You're supposed to say "But if a 12 year old were practically begging for cock".

HSC
I'm a complete skank at best so I love this, spit roasts are a personal favourite but I have yet to have many gang bangs with people my age

zstar

HSC
N/A
Has anyone had a gang bang with a group of trannies before?

I tell you it's fucking confusing.

I Study Hard

HSC
Society needs to have a ZERO TOLERANCE policy towards sex in trees.

Sex is between a MAN and a WOMAN in a BED in the MISSIONARY POSITION.
I seriously lol'd.
But at OP.
In a tree??
Wow, that sounds abit stupid.
I'd totally do it on a trampoline though xD j/k

EvilRobotMan

HSC
Uh I hate it when the media does stories like this. People who think for themselves DON'T take this article as a means of concern...nor majority of youth stories covered by the Nine network. Don't these journos realise they are nothing to us because we know their stories have little validity?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)