• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

get ur uws results now!! (1 Viewer)

theone123

blue essence
HSC
just work hard... u mite make it a pass, or better... hence you literally havent still failed

L

LaraB

sparkl3z said:
so...do you think i do this exam after spring semester....or after autumn next year? cos would they have an exam ready, cos the unit was a spring unit....anyways thanks heaps theone123, i'm just bery confused right now, never failed before :( n never want to again.
depends on the unit from what i hear...

some people i know had to do the reassessment in januray.. some had to do it at exam time the next semester, some had to do it in the mid semester break the 1st semester...

depends on the unit i guess

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
hehe, so glad that I didn't try to get my results yesterday, I would have smashed the computer. Atleast I stayed up the night before :p

Well done everyone though :)

theone123

blue essence
HSC
natstar said:
Hell Yeah!!!!!!!!! Passed B2B Marketing, with a grand total mark of...*drum rolls please*.....50!!!!!! Thank fucking god...so thought I failed it
well done, unfortunately i got 50 but failed, hence very sad...

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
theone123 said:
well done, unfortunately i got 50 but failed, hence very sad...
how do you know your failed mark? i wanna know mine too.....btw...did anybody recieve their letters from uws, saying stuff bout progression n marks?

L

LaraB

sparkl3z said:
how do you know your failed mark? i wanna know mine too.....btw...did anybody recieve their letters from uws, saying stuff bout progression n marks?
don't we get em in january?

dates are on pweb somewhere...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)