• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

get ur uws results now!! (1 Viewer)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Thanks Jen, I think.

3 passes and 1 credit.

Landuse and the Environment 67 C
Tourism Trends 59 P
Sustainable Tourism and Recreational Planning 52 P
Wildlife Tourism 60 P

Grr ... better than first semester, actually its better than I thought that I would do. Third year here I come :D

Demandred

HSC
3 ds and a c :D.

77 Law Foundaation
71 Criminal Law
84 Macroeconomics
81 International Trade Theory and Policy

Fuck, it really stabs ya to get 1 off a HD >L:.

Last edited:

Super_Flyse

HSC
2 P's and 2 Cs!
Yay! I didn't fail!

Material Culture for Tourism- 56 Pass
Tourism Trends- 65 Credit
Tourism Issues and Change- 65 Credit
Tourism and Community Studies- 55 Pass

mattyg87

HSC
:( f**k

failed 2 units :S

i dont know if i will get my scholarship now, it says i have to maintain a pass average to keep it, and im less than that now...

guess that teaches me for not putting in any effort

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
:S mine says INACTIVE does all pples say that?// i dun understand the xplanation

fretwell

HSC
N/A
2 d's, 1c and a P

so damn relieved! did so much better than expected too, I was seriously expecting 2 fails and 2 passes.

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
mattyg87 said:

i dont know if i will get my scholarship now, it says i have to maintain a pass average to keep it, and im less than that now...

ME TOoooooo i duno wat 2 do .....4 plus two next sem.....does ur one say inactive ?? :S

mattyg87

HSC
mine says inactive too :S but im sure i failed them units anyway i did so bad and hated them so much..im spewing. if i could have passed at least one of them i would have been happy. i think ill just do 4 units next semester and 5 in spring. figure out what to do with the other one later.

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
mattyg87 said:
mine says inactive too :S but im sure i failed them units anyway i did so bad and hated them so much..im spewing. if i could have passed at least one of them i would have been happy. i think ill just do 4 units next semester and 5 in spring. figure out what to do with the other one later.
is ur scholarship commonwealth scholorship? coz mine is.....i remember sumthin bout it saying ur gpa must b over or on 4.00.....my gpa is xacly 4.....i hope i still get it....if it's discontinued i'm skrewed...ya i might do the normal ones i've enrolled in 4 spring, but vary the ones in autumn and add some more subjects 2 it..damn no moore partying...but i agree the ones i didnt pass had lecturuers nobody liked

stazi

Nightman
HSC
mattyg87 said:

wow, thats an easy scholarship to keep. at usyd, most scholarships need a d avgerage to keep

tractor_chic

HSC
N/A
mine says inactive 2 but if u click on it, it says it will say inactive if it is not currently a teaching period, so even though your enrolled it'll say inactive, does that make sense cuz its too late and my brain isn't functioning

i got 4 passes! cut it close though 51 for journalism and 53 for design

ally15

Beep.
HSC
didnt they say that they will temporarily shut down night before the official release of results?

mattyg87

HSC
sparkl3z said:
is ur scholarship commonwealth scholorship? coz mine is.....i remember sumthin bout it saying ur gpa must b over or on 4.00.....my gpa is xacly 4.....i hope i still get it....if it's discontinued i'm skrewed...ya i might do the normal ones i've enrolled in 4 spring, but vary the ones in autumn and add some more subjects 2 it..damn no moore partying...but i agree the ones i didnt pass had lecturuers nobody liked
yes its the commonwealth one..my gpa is less than 4. i hope they go easy on it but theres no way they will. there goes my scholarship. one of the units i studied in spring had tutorials in a room that had no air cond working and had windows facing the sun. so i never really concentrated in them tute's and neither did anyone else in the class. but still i should have studied 20x more at home...

i failed to keep a scholarship that only need a P average, thats shocking lol

mattyg87

HSC
haha nah im not aboriginal, its something to do with getting youth allowance from centrelink..to be honest i dont really need that money, but it just helps out with things..i hate spending 300 bucks of hard earnt money on text books each semester.

oh well at least my work gets really busy in christmas so ill have plenty of money to buy books..but thats gonna stuff up my idea to buy a laptop next april

stazi

Nightman
HSC
im pretty sure the usyd youth allowance ones also requires a d avg to keep

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)