• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

gift ideas for teachers (1 Viewer)

Chand

Reflect the lights
HSC
depends on what they like..our physics teacher wears weird/cool earring, so thats what we're gettin her as a class as a present...

redslert

yes, my actual brain
HSC
depends on what teacher...
cigars, alchole if it's a guy and fun teacher..

cups, picture frames, pos if u hate the ahole but you were forced into buyin something

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
You can get them chocolate, or if u really know what they like, give them something to do with that.

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
Originally posted by ballerinabarbie
i'm just getting cards and writing a nice + detailed msg to all my teachers... otherwise the whole $$ thing gets out of hand
Yeah, can't sacrifice too much of the blingbling

is a roflcopter
HSC
getting a wine for my biz and eco teacher
its kinda awkward......since they are both in the same staffroom so i have to get them the same thing

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Anything that they will keep for a long time and will remember is good, however, if they aren't likely to keep to keep it for years (such as they weren't really that interested) something like wine is a better idea.

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
my geography class is getting our teacher a bonsai tree...coz its sposed to be geography related, and another teacher we're gonna get one of those ppl in the city or somewhere to draw a cartoon caricature of him and we're gonna tell the drawer wat unique features to add, i thought the latter is a pretty good idea

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by yenta
my geography class is getting our teacher a bonsai tree...coz its sposed to be geography related, and another teacher we're gonna get one of those ppl in the city or somewhere to draw a cartoon caricature of him and we're gonna tell the drawer wat unique features to add, i thought the latter is a pretty good idea
how much does that cost u?

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Im just going to go the card + note option & choccies for most of my teachers, prob some form of jewellery (not too expensive) for the one I am closest to and has helped me out the most.

sugaryblue

Living on deficit
HSC
Originally posted by Newbie
getting a wine for my biz and eco teacher
its kinda awkward......since they are both in the same staffroom so i have to get them the same thing
I am having the same problem. you see, I've got three English teachers. I've already planned on what to give my Advanced teacher but still have no ideas with the other two coz I want something that suit them but I don't want the gifts to be compared :-(

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Just get them all the same thing. Its not like they expect anything anyway, and if tehy do, well they're probably teaching for the wrong reasons!!

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by YEAR12
Just get them all the same thing. Its not like they expect anything anyway, and if tehy do, well they're probably teaching for the wrong reasons!!
of course they expect something....their salaries...duh!:rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)