• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

gift ideas for teachers (1 Viewer)

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
Originally posted by freaking_out
how much does that cost u?
the tree or the caricature? well im not sure cos im not the one buying them but they're both not that expensive, prob around $20 or so, maybe $30

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
so where do u go for a caricature?:D
lol, good question, i have no idea!! =S My friend is organising it, I'll try and find out asap, but i think there's heaps of places around the city, like maybe near chinatown

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by yenta
lol, good question, i have no idea!! =S My friend is organising it, I'll try and find out asap, but i think there's heaps of places around the city, like maybe near chinatown
if not i'll go the easy way out.....chocolates.:rolleyes:

LaZy_KoReAn

DrunkenMC
HSC
Originally posted by baby_mulanz
im not getting anything for anyone... everyone hates me *sniff*
im not getting anything for my teachers, but everyone likes me :p *as if, i hate my fuckent eachers*

Giant Lobster

HSC
so how does one deliver these gifts? if it was before the trials it wud seem more of a bribe than a gift, but after the trials is like hectic and every1 busy as... and after the hsc, ur technically trespassing if u go back to school :rolleyes:

LaZy_KoReAn

DrunkenMC
HSC
Originally posted by Giant Lobster
so how does one deliver these gifts? if it was before the trials it wud seem more of a bribe than a gift, but after the trials is like hectic and every1 busy as... and after the hsc, ur technically trespassing if u go back to school :rolleyes:
haha, good one :rolleyes:

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
my english class got a cake, card and bottle of bath stuff for my teacher. the cake was so we could all eat and celebrate and stuff, and the bottle of bath stuff was really cool, its a clear bottle, sorta triangular with the smallest end at the bottom, and the liquid is green at the bottom and like a white stuff on top (different densities), which we got engraved, and she loved it, its something she can remember us by, and just by various bath oils and top it up as its used.

is a roflcopter
HSC
where can i get stuff engraved?
i think its a very good idea

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Giant Lobster
and after the hsc, ur technically trespassing if u go back to school :rolleyes:
Well you have to return your textbooks anyway. Our you could follow them home one day and knock on their door harassing them until they accept it or call the cops.

sukiyaki

emptiness
HSC
we brought a teacher a braclet and got it engraved at parramatta wesfields

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by Xayma
Well you have to return your textbooks anyway. Our you could follow them home one day and knock on their door harassing them until they accept it or call the cops.
stuff that, i rather sell the textbooks to some unalerted yr 11 kid.:D

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
yeah, some crappy shakespear play.:D
Well if you are going to be mean like that, why don't you get tickets for a good play, that just happens to be only showing in Melbourne.

ALF85

A bloke from my school brought in a carton for one of his teachers, he was sitting in the quad with it when the principle rocked up and nearly expelled him. LOL

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Hehe thats funny. Alcohol (Coronas or red wine usually) is good for male teachers, just be sure they drink cos otherwise its kinda a waste.

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
Our teacher got given a Che Guevara shirt by a year 12 class a few years ago, and she always wore it to class and talked about how great it was, so we got her a Mao Zedong T-shirt (we studied China)...she seemed very happy with it, cos she'd never seen one around. Apparently she went back to the staffroom after class and was showing it off cos it was so great. :)
All our other teachers presents were pretty tokinistic and boring. :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)