• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

girl/boy friends and friends (1 Viewer)

damnueconomics

poor poor student
HSC
Bolta said:
We generally go out Friday nights aswell. In recent times this particular girl invites herself out and it really pisses us all off. It really is affecting our relationship with our mate because he doesn't know what side to take. He's being completely pussy whipped.

So my suggestion would be to give the boys their space and let them be.

well i understand where u r coming from but i reckon why cant everyone get along. like my bf friends. 2 of them care and another 2 dont care. and my other friends and their bf's or gf's always go everywhere together so i reckon why should two people not b open to the idea of having someone new around once in a while.

yeh if its too often then that would be annoying but yeh..

Bolta

HSC
N/A
I suppose it really depends on who the person is. For example I've spent a week away with a couple of my mates girlfriends and we get along great.

Now that i think of it I don't like it when this particular girl comes because shes a bitch.

Rhi Kate

...!
HSC
Well i have an interesting set up ... Me and my bestfriend go out with bestfriends... So I'll get home from a week away at uni and walk into my boyfriends place and see him, his bestfriend and my bestfriend all in one hit.... It is like killing two birds with one stone sometimes...
It is hard however because the two boys work together so talk about us then each leaves work and tells the girlfriend about the day etc... It is often hard to remember what can be shared and what cant.... I just remember that my loyalties lie with my best friend and keep my mouth shut!

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
depends on the situation with me.
Sometimes its just girly time..other times he comes along and my friends like him so thats good. its only awkward when hes the only guy ...which can happen sometimes

Bolta

HSC
N/A
Katie123 said:
depends on the situation with me.
Sometimes its just girly time..other times he comes along and my friends like him so thats good. its only awkward when hes the only guy ...which can happen sometimes
Most of the time she is the only girl. Now shes invited herself to the football with us on Saturday night. GRRRRRR. She will be the only girl with about 8-9 other guys. Fuck off.

Sorry for all this ranting, i just have to get it out. BITCH!

gordo

Resident Jew
HSC
never bring your gf if its a mates night at the pub,

may i refer you to the VB ad :)

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
My group is quite incestuous. Everyone just sorta paired up, so it's not an issue.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
atleast she is polite enough to invite herself to the footy, there have been occasions were mates girlfriends or mates boyfriends just show up and your like "hey... i didnt know u were coming" kinda shit come to think of it, tends to ruin the occasion

damnueconomics

poor poor student
HSC
well yesterday i went to my friends boyfriends party. im even further away from the girlfriend bit and still all of his friends didnt care and talked to me and did shit around me. even my friend who was the girlfriend joined in. so i guess it really is just the people you hang around with that makes it cool or not.

btw. i agree, gay sex is hillarious. =)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)