• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

girl/boy friends and friends (1 Viewer)

damnueconomics

poor poor student
HSC
what do you reckon of or do you take your girlfriend or boyfriend to hang out with your friends? do your friends whinge about it or dont give a crap? if you are a bi sexual or lesbian or gay does that make it worse? i personally dont mind if any one of the above comes to hang around with my group but the bi sexual one kinda shocked me the first time i saw it. whatya reckon?? some of my friends dont like having someones bf or gf hanging around. do they even have a say in it?

Last edited:
HSC
damnueconomics said:
do you reckon of do you take your girlfriend or boyfriend to hang out with your friends? do your friends whinge about it or dont give a crap? if you are a bi sexual or lesbian or gay does that make it worse? i personally dont mind if any one of the above comes to hang around with my group but the bi sexual one kinda shocked me the first time i saw it. whatya reckon?? some of my friends dont like having someones bf or gf hanging around. do they even have a say in it?
If I took the guy I'm with to go hang out with my closest friends ... I do not think they'd get along. They follow morals and ethics while his only extra curriculars consist of smoking pot, getting pot, talking to me and getting more pot. My friends would definately give a crap about that, well most of them anyways

damnueconomics

poor poor student
HSC
well why do you hang around that person if you know that they dont have high morals? is it coz your into pot too or something? i know ppl who smoke pot too but they dont do it often except for one of them. shes still cool to talk to tho

alby

cool duckie
HSC
damnueconomics said:
do you take your girlfriend or boyfriend to hang out with your friends? do your friends whinge about it or dont give a crap? if you are a bi sexual or lesbian or gay does that make it worse?
1) yes
2) no mine dont care...his dont mind if i'm there, but they'd care if we were all sunggly and kissey (but i can understand)
3) i cant say from personal experience...but if someone was bi/gay/les, it shouldn't matter too much - might be a bit weird to begin with, but if it was 1 of your mates i guess you'd probably get used to it (your/other people's partners might be a bit weird about it though, but you can understand that)

Last edited:

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
well some people are bad with this and all they do is focus on each other and block out the rest of the world, all snuggly and kissy ect and that kind of annoys me. but i dont mind if they are like actually talking to us as friends and partisipating in the conversation and acting normally, not like love sick puppies... i think a bisexual girl is kinda cool, lesbian might be a bit wierd at first, but i could get used to it

Bolta

HSC
N/A
It all depends if you get along with your mate's girlfriend.

I have one mate who's girlfriend i can't stand, so we try and keep away from them when there together.

But on the other hand another mate's girlfriend is a pleasure to hang around with and i really don't mind.

But there are times when it is a boy's only session, where things can be said without the presence of a female.

tempco

HSC
no mushy stuff. thats all id care about.

/me looks at santaslayer's post.

on second thought...

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
ghettofabolous said:
If I took the guy I'm with to go hang out with my closest friends ... I do not think they'd get along. They follow morals and ethics while his only extra curriculars consist of smoking pot, getting pot, talking to me and getting more pot. My friends would definately give a crap about that, well most of them anyways

typical hornsby shit

damnueconomics

poor poor student
HSC
my friends who are sorta bi sexual kinda do get all ooshy gosshy in front of me and its not always that nice to see. i guess u get used to it for a while. what i hate though is when they ask if i wanna join. no way. i dont think so.

would you reckon its bad that they are bi with each other when they have boyfirends and their boyfriends have found out and told them to stop.

have any of you been in a situation like that?

waterbottle

your buttcheeks is warm
HSC
my friends love my boyfriend, so they like it when he comes to parties with us or whatever. i don't really know what my boyfriend's friends think of me but we don't spend that much time with them anyway so i guess it doesn't matter too much.

i don't think there's a general rule for this, it just depends on how well you get along with the individual. my best friend had a boyfriend for a long time that i didn't get along with and that meant that she hardly ever brought him out with us or took me out with them, but that was best for our situation. you shouldn't really think of them as your friend's boyfriend/girlfriend, rather as a friend themself.

sped_kid01

FindWhatIsYet2BeFound
HSC
my bf has become friends with all of my friends...

same with my friends bf's...were all friends...so thats pretty cool i guess

it would suck if u couldnt hang out with ur bf and friends at the same time!!!

jennylim

HSC
my good friends get on really well with my bf, and i get on very well with my bf's friends...even to the extent that his friends are friends with my friends, too. so it's all nice. but my bf and i usually just act like friends in public..apart from holding hands etc...so there's no uncomfortableness.

jebbie

imrad. yourerad. letshug.
HSC
jennylim said:
my good friends get on really well with my bf, and i get on very well with my bf's friends...even to the extent that his friends are friends with my friends, too. so it's all nice. but my bf and i usually just act like friends in public..apart from holding hands etc...so there's no uncomfortableness.
I was going to laugh but that was so adorably cute. You do know however I will have to laugh when I see you next. I think its just because you two make the perfect couple for eachother and Im just insanely jealous. Not of Johnny.. Had to clarrify that :p Jk

shortie_689

HSC
it can get annoying sometimes when people go to extremes an there bfs are always there even when its girls night out n he is the only guy... mind you my friends hate it they complain bitterly about it all the time an then they go an do it so who knows with them but my friends have a weird way of dealing with cause they always always flirt with an crack onto eachothers bfs.... Looking at it we have a real weird friendships my friends do

HSC
ghettofabolous said:

if he's such a loser why are you going out with him....another reason your a bimbo

damnueconomics

poor poor student
HSC
yeh my boyfriends friends hate it when i come along with them or one of the other guys brings their girlfiend with them. i think they are just scared if girls in general. weird huh.

and if that person wants to go out of be friends with someone who smokes pot and stuff its thier choice i guess. they know what they are doing right.

and if anyone cares the used are on tomorrow!!!! yay!

they have emo in them so it kinda relates

Bolta

HSC
N/A
damnueconomics said:
yeh my boyfriends friends hate it when i come along with them or one of the other guys brings their girlfiend with them. i think they are just scared if girls in general. weird huh.

I'm in this situation at the moment, our mates girlfriends wants to come everywhere with us. Basically because shes got no friends and doesn't want to be left alone. But it annoys the shit out of us because we just don't like her and the fact that we can't do stupid shit without her screwing up her face and saying some smartarse comment. WE DON"T WANT TO BE FRIENDS WITH HER.

Your case might be different.

damnueconomics

poor poor student
HSC
well i have been with his friends but i usually just dont do anything much to when they do stuff. i think its quite funny and sometimes encourage it. but yeh i dunno. they just dont like having girls around in general. my friends on the other hand dont care. we axccept all forms of human, male or female.

the thing is they have a guys night every friday night. so when do i get to go out with him on a friday? never.....

Bolta

HSC
N/A
We generally go out Friday nights aswell. In recent times this particular girl invites herself out and it really pisses us all off. It really is affecting our relationship with our mate because he doesn't know what side to take. He's being completely pussy whipped.

Another example was when we were down the coast at a mates house. She calls up and asks if she can come down tomorrow with our mate(her boyfriend). It was a boys week and she couldnt understand. Our mate said, "He thought it would be a good time to get to know her." Fuck that, we don't want to be friends with her. We know her style and don't like it. It was a bit awkward for a little while after that.

So my suggestion would be to give the boys their space and let them be.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)