girlfriend problems (1 Viewer)

funk_master81

HSC
so im going out with this girl. been seeing her for a bit but known her for 2 or 3 years

lately this girl at uni has been flirting with me and stuff and i enjoy it and stuff. shes cool and MUCH hotter than my girlfriend. but my girlfriend has a better personality probably and i get on with her better and generally like her better

what should i do? dump my gf or keep going?

cheerz

funkz

Last edited:

axlenatore

Scuba Steve
HSC
get them both checked for stis

go the cleaner one

RadioRacer

HSC
mate.. if you love you're girlfriend, stay with her.. trust me, if you leave her for this other girl, you'll regret it in the long run.. and there won't be much chance of her taking you back once you've realised that..

BUT!

if you are seriously considering leaving your girl for this new one.. make sure you know she's into the idea of taking it further.. i mean, some girls flirt just for kicks, they don't want anything more of it.. so you'd feel like a real deadshit if you left you're girlfriend, only to find out it was pointless..

THEN AGAIN!

if this girl from uni happens to be Jessica Alba, Jennifer Aniston, etc. i'm saying go for it

Lukybear

HSC
Date booth at the same time and hope that they like each other?

Stupid trolls...

Guesss

HSC
so im going out with this girl. been seeing her for a bit but known her for 2 or 3 years

lately this girl at uni has been flirting with me and stuff and i enjoy it and stuff. shes cool and MUCH hotter than my girlfriend. but my girlfriend has a better personality probably and i get on with her better and generally like her better

cheerz

funkz
:spzz: STAY WIF UR GIRLFRIEND

:) stick wif her, u'v known her 4 ages n sounds like u have a pretty functional relationship. no need to replace her if there's nothing actually rong wif ur relationship!

Observe the girl thats flirting wif u, i'm soz 2 say but she probly flirts wif every tom, dick and harry, but then again...

good luck :)

pete_finlay

HSC
i'd seriously say do both but dont let them find out about each other

people will pay me out for saying this because it might not be "the right thing" to do, but seriously, we're only young, chances are youre not going to get married to your girlfriend anyway, so why not live life to the fullest while you are still young and without commitments

just my 2c. makes things a whole lot less complicated too not having to worry about hurting her feelings with breaking up, or hurting the uni girl by rejection etc. everyones happy (especially you)

HalcyonSky

HSC
you'll feel terrible regardless of whether you get caught

go with the one with the personality. Unless of course she sparks no physical attraction in you whatsoever, in which case you shouldnt be dating her in the first place

RadioRacer

HSC
good advice

but what if i get caught out

cheerz

funkz
fuck getting caught.. just run to Mexico if some shit goes down.. as long as either girl doesn't have contacts with bikies or the mafia, i'd suggest banging them both.. preferably at the same time, but separately would work too..

HSC

cheerz

funkz

DUDE.
Funk Master.

drop the flirtzy girl and keep it real with ur real girl.
good personality nd a long relationship is better than a little flirt, coz once its over nd u lost ur girl.

its gonna hurt.
PLEASE do the right thing.
take care

Shogun

HSC
i'd seriously say do both but dont let them find out about each other

people will pay me out for saying this because it might not be "the right thing" to do, but seriously, we're only young, chances are youre not going to get married to your girlfriend anyway, so why not live life to the fullest while you are still young and without commitments

just my 2c. makes things a whole lot less complicated too not having to worry about hurting her feelings with breaking up, or hurting the uni girl by rejection etc. everyones happy (especially you)
As bad as it sounds...I'd have to agree with him. Just don't go lying about anything like "I love you", "I didn't cheat on you", "What girlfriend?", "That dead body in the trunk isn't mine" etc. Lying just leads to problems. Also when you're honest it helps to clear you're conscience alot more.

Also the fact that you've contemplated it shows how well your relationship is doesn't it.

edit: oh yeah, hiding the other girl isn't lying...it's simply not revealing the truth. :)

Last edited:

lychnobity

HSC
edit: oh yeah, hiding the other girl isn't lying...it's simply not revealing the truth. :)
ie lying by omission

Check if the hot one's serious, wait it out a bit, the attraction might wear off in a couple of weeks, then you can tell which one you like more.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)