Girls Asking Guys Out: Good or Bad?! (1 Viewer)

Should girls ask guys out?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Undecided

• Total voters
J

juvekickass

What are your thoughts guys?!

In the modern world where boys and girls are supposedly equal that should mean that girls can ask guys out on dates...some people think its slutty or something.

I'm asian (native from hong kong) i guess it affects my point of view because asians tend to be more traditional, even the current generation. I know loads of asian girls who wont ask guys out

GIMME YOUR OPINIONS PEEPZ

Last edited by a moderator:

lonely-lass

HSC
N/A
Nopes girls shouldn't be asking. That's not appropriate.. 'coz it's not norm.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Agreed it's not the norm but if you like some guy sif not just go for it

pman

Banned
HSC
No-go for it, chicks are much better at telling if a guy likes them than guys are with girls, go for it and see what happens

HSC
N/A
no harm in taking a chance. and yes its out of the norm for a girl to ask out a guy. but hey, from a girls perspective we're just impatient and dont wanna wait for the guy to ask us out. why not put his anxiousness at ease and ask him instead of him asking you.

confidence is key!

over-confidence is desperate.

williamc

HSC
i dont see why girls shouldnt do this.
because if it's obvious that you both like each other, the guy should do it

an inability to do so shows no sign of masculinity/confidence/assertiveness. a quality most women desire

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
well if it's obvious that both sides like each other and they both know it then i dont think it'd matter who said the magic words.

HSC
Uni Grad
I don't see it as any different to a guy asking a girl out, who gives a fuck who does it.

HSC
I think it's because guys can be a bit cruel about it (not to say that girls aren't), but a lot of (nice) girls can manage declining softly, while a guy might just be like 'err...', making the prospect of rejection a whole lot worse.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
because if it's obvious that you both like each other, the guy should do it

an inability to do so shows no sign of masculinity/confidence/assertiveness. a quality most women desire
yes but once you are out of highschool it doesn't necessarily really work like this. What are you going to do, get one of your girlfriends to pass him a note in a lecture with "DO you like Tina? Yes/No plz tick" on it?

Sif not just ask the dude if he wants to get coffee/lunch? You don't need to have a massive crush on someone to ask them on a date.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)