Girls, do you carry condoms with you when you go out? (1 Viewer)

INXS

King For A Day
HSC
colboltic_dream said:
but pssh its not like im going to use it.
Of course YOUR not going to use it. Unless you have a penor :rolleyes:

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
colboltic_dream said:
I have one in my wallet.. only cause my older sister makes me because according to her "I dont want you to make the same mistake I did" but pssh its not like im going to use it.

Plus if you want to get all techniqual your not suppose to keep condoms in your wallet or wherever for some reason that I cant remember.. but yeh it stuffs them up and then theres no point in using one
The body heat can damage the latex. It would still be better to have one in there then go at it without protection, and also if you only have it in there when you go out of evening it shouldnt be too much of a problem.

maddison10

HSC
N/A
Xayma said:
The body heat can damage the latex. It would still be better to have one in there then go at it without protection, and also if you only have it in there when you go out of evening it shouldnt be too much of a problem.
hey so if you just have it in your pocket for a few hours or something is this damaging it as well?

Its like if girls wanna do it then why not bring one 'just in case', id say it really is alot better than getting a disease , especially if its with a random or not so random guy. condoms were designed for a reason, to be used. i think if u really care that people will see u as a 'slut' who the hell are they and why should you care?

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
Women label other women as sluts to appear better than that woman.

I.e. Women try to beat other women by degrading them.

Men try to outdo other men in order to appear to be the alpha male.

I.e. Men try to beat other men by being better than them.

Generalisation, but it makes everything so much simpler in inter-gender and intra-gender relationships.

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
maddison10 said:
hey so if you just have it in your pocket for a few hours or something is this damaging it as well?

Its like if girls wanna do it then why not bring one 'just in case', id say it really is alot better than getting a disease , especially if its with a random or not so random guy. condoms were designed for a reason, to be used. i think if u really care that people will see u as a 'slut' who the hell are they and why should you care?
Well using it would damage the latex from the heat.

It would be better than nothing, and a few hours most likely wouldnt cause a problem (as opposed to weeks or something it might be carried for).

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
well how and when are you supposed to carry them then? i want info here, the best possible place to carry one, when you have carried them for too long etc.

i dont think girls who carry condoms are sluts, i think they are smart and realise that if a good opertunity came around they arent exactly going to say no because they dont have a condom [ although they should say no] so its smarter to always be prepared. be prepared to protect yourself from pregnancy and anyting else.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Wrap it up in a big ball of foil.

Actually, you can get condom carriers. A while ago, they came free with a box of condoms.

Fox_trot

HSC
condoms and chicks

I personally havent come across many girls to carry condoms around with them when they go out. But i mean now that it is brought up i can see no reason why girls should not, better safe than sorry.

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Yeah i see nothing wrong with it.

It good forward planning.

HSC
I just buy them from the supermarket.

I kept one in my wallet a long, long time ago but it came out when i was paying for a train ticket and the lady gave me a funny look.

Never again.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
markmooks said:
For all those girls who keep a stash at home, when came I come over for dinner? :D
Came? We know what's on your mind.

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Dont want to know......

actually...

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
condom carriers? does this protect it from heat etc so that it actually lasts for the printed used by date? [something like 3 yrs] not exactly necessary but that kind of redundancy can come in handy if u want to make sure it doesnt get damaged at all

haha came i come over... classic

yeah markmooks, thats the perfect reason why a lot of guys choose to carry a condom "just in case"

whilst we are on the condom topic

whats the best brand? does ribbed do it for you? or studded? or both?
use lubricant? spermicide? personally i recon a condom by itself is enough

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
The irony with condom cases, is the fact that, if you still have it in your wallet after 6months, it'd probably be in there for a few years.

chelzmalee

death by pastry
HSC
I carry them in my handbag, along with all the other essentials... I guess it's just precautionary. I change then about once a month cos i dont trust them after that (lol).

sped_kid01

FindWhatIsYet2BeFound
HSC
i have a bf so it doesnt really matter 2 me...

we both have condoms in our rooms...but we dont carry them around or anything

i guess it would be kinda sleazy if u were hooking up with a guy and he just pulled a condom outta his pocket...then again...@ least hes cautious...or 'prepared'

Meads

Drummer Boy
HSC
you either carry a condom girls or take a pair of scissors and a rubber glub so we can find an alternative...

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Meads said:
you either carry a condom girls or take a pair of scissors and a rubber glub so we can find an alternative...
That's stupid, there's hardly any house hold items that would come close to the effectiveness of a condom.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)