• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Girls: Do you like indian guys? (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
The way your putting it all girl like fast guys who get straight into it. I wait to make sure that I know enough about the girl it might take a month, maybe a year... But that is just the way I feel is right. If you think i'm wrong. It can't change me its what I believe is the right thing to do. Even then if the girl actually likes you...Then she will wait until you ask her out...Isn't that correct.
No, she'll get sick of waiting for you to ask her out and move on. You're trying to argue against people that have experience in this. I used to be like you and failed miserably every time. I changed within myself, changed how I approached things and my success improved. Have confidence in yourself and go for it.

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
The way your putting it all girl like fast guys who get straight into it. I wait to make sure that I know enough about the girl it might take a month, maybe a year... But that is just the way I feel is right. If you think i'm wrong. It can't change me its what I believe is the right thing to do. Even then if the girl actually likes you...Then she will wait until you ask her out...Isn't that correct.
The problem is your over thinking. The more you wait, the more you start to dissect every aspect of your interactions with the said girl. You also become extremely risk averse (like in your case). Naturally asking someone out is always a risk but you have a personality which isn't conducive to that. Sometimes you have to put your pride and ego on the line and just do it.

Will they wait?

No, this isn't a Disney movie. People move on. Welcome to the real world.

the_one_1

HSC
No, she'll get sick of waiting for you to ask her out and move on. You're trying to argue against people that have experience in this. I used to be like you and failed miserably every time. I changed within myself, changed how I approached things and my success improved. Have confidence in yourself and go for it.
Well then i have lost my chance with all girls I like now. Fuck it. Fuck all girls...FUCK MY LIFE :angryfire:

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
What you have to realise is asking a girl out doesn't mean you are in a relationship if she says yes. It likely means she is interested but its just "courting" at first. It will make more sense when you finish school and aren't constantly around the same people.

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Well then i have lost my chance with all girls I like now. Fuck it. Fuck all girls...FUCK MY LIFE :angryfire:
If you give up, then yes, you've lost your chance.

Sounds like it's over before it started.

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
Go for it before you give up, you may still have a chance, go for it first and that way you'll know.

the_one_1

HSC
How many girls do you 'like'??
At the moment 3. One more than the other.

Go for it before you give up, you may still have a chance, go for it first and that way you'll know.
Well then I will explain to you again. I have exams and even does this girl I like. Every time after the exams I see her. She seems to also stare at me. I walked out of the exam area and straight away saw her, I looked at her and she looked at me. Later again I saw her talking to another boy (who has a girlfriend) and she looked at me again. The day after, she eyes followed where i was standing as she walked passed. Is this enough to make it obvious that she still has something for me. If you don't know. I will have to post the signs I already posted on another thread.

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
At the moment 3. One more than the other.

Well then I will explain to you again. I have exams and even does this girl I like. Every time after the exams I see her. She seems to also stare at me. I walked out of the exam area and straight away saw her, I looked at her and she looked at me. Later again I saw her talking to another boy (who has a girlfriend) and she looked at me again. The day after, she eyes followed where i was standing as she walked passed. Is this enough to make it obvious that she still has something for me. If you don't know. I will have to post the signs I already posted on another thread.
Stop over analysing, it makes you clingy and become overly attached before anything has happened. Just ask her out.

the_one_1

HSC
Stop over analysing, it makes you clingy and become overly attached before anything has happened. Just ask her out.
YOU THINK ITS JUST THAT EASY. *SMACKS HEAD ONTO TABLE 5 TIMES*. ITS NOT THAT EASY FOR ME. I'm anxious and its really difficult for me. These exams are also not helping me.

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
YOU THINK ITS JUST THAT EASY. *SMACKS HEAD ONTO TABLE 5 TIMES*. ITS NOT THAT EASY FOR ME. I'm anxious and its really difficult for me. These exams are also not helping me.
It's not easy because you're over analysing and becoming overly attached. Just go for it, it'll become easier in the future as well when you realise how easy it is after doing it a couple of times.

the_one_1

HSC
It's not easy because you're over analysing and becoming overly attached. Just go for it, it'll become easier in the future as well when you realise how easy it is after doing it a couple of times.
I'm OVER ANALYSING because I DON'T WANT TO BE LOSING A FRIEND AND SCARE HER AWAY. THE NUMBER ONE THING FOR ME IS THEY JUST GET SCARED AWAY. I had asked out a previous girl who I liked (The one before liking this one) and I was overanalysing. But she said yes... I remember that was before a weekend and she might have spoken to her parents and didn't accept of it, that way it came up like she was lying.

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
I'm OVER ANALYSING because I DON'T WANT TO BE LOSING A FRIEND AND SCARE HER AWAY. THE NUMBER ONE THING FOR ME IS THEY JUST GET SCARED AWAY. I had asked out a previous girl who I liked (The one before liking this one) and I was overanalysing. But she said yes... I remember that was before a weekend and she might have spoken to her parents and didn't accept of it, that way it came up like she was lying.
Mate, they won't get scared away as long as you don't act weird afterwards. Mind you, I hardly talk to the people that I really liked in high school because we went our separate ways and I just stopped caring. If you make the effort to be friends and don't make it awkward you won't lose them.

the_one_1

HSC
Mate, they won't get scared away as long as you don't act weird afterwards. Mind you, I hardly talk to the people that I really liked in high school because we went our separate ways and I just stopped caring. If you make the effort to be friends and don't make it awkward you won't lose them.
Just tell me if I'm doing wrong over here.

1)I have her on facebook and don't contact her during weekends and also after school. Therefore not clingy
2) If I am shy and nervous. Which I can't stop... Then it will lead to me overanalysing.
3) Even if I wanted to ask her out I can't its exams and I don't want to interfere with it by asking her out
4) I always start off by telling girls I like them (ONE OF THE REASONS WHY THEY GET SCARED OF ME)
5) The problem is everyone is telling me to ask her out (like what you are doing) and not telling me if she likes me back more than friends or not and then telling me to ask her out.
6) Do you want me to message you a list of all the signs this girl has given me and you can bold the most obvious ones so that I get more confident of knowing that she likes me.

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
Just tell me if I'm doing wrong over here.

1)I have her on facebook and don't contact her during weekends and also after school. Therefore not clingy
2) If I am shy and nervous. Which I can't stop... Then it will lead to me overanalysing.
3) Even if I wanted to ask her out I can't its exams and I don't want to interfere with it by asking her out
4) I always start off by telling girls I like them (ONE OF THE REASONS WHY THEY GET SCARED OF ME)
5) The problem is everyone is telling me to ask her out (like what you are doing) and not telling me if she likes me back more than friends or not and then telling me to ask her out.
6) Do you want me to message you a list of all the signs this girl has given me and you can bold the most obvious ones so that I get more confident of knowing that she likes me.
The fact that you're writing out lists like this and making excuses rather than making changes.

the_one_1

HSC
The fact that you're writing out lists like this and making excuses rather than making changes.
I'm not making excuses. I'M SCARED OF DOING IT BECAUSE I'VE REJECTED AND LIED TO BY TOO MANY GIRLS.

Know what I will just send you the signs in a private message and you can bold the ones you feel are more obvious. Please help me out here. I definitely want to ask her out. I'm just not quite sure if she likes me back first.

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
I'm not making excuses. I'M SCARED OF DOING IT BECAUSE I'VE REJECTED AND LIED TO BY TOO MANY GIRLS.

Know what I will just send you the signs in a private message and you can bold the ones you feel are more obvious. Please help me out here. I definitely want to ask her out. I'm just not quite sure if she likes me back first.
You talk about not making excuses then make one. And I don't want a private message with signs, just go for it.

the_one_1

HSC
You're not going to like this, but yes. Overanalysing.
I'm OVER ANALYSING because I DON'T WANT TO BE LOSING A FRIEND AND SCARE HER AWAY. THE NUMBER ONE THING FOR ME IS THEY JUST GET SCARED AWAY. I had asked out a previous girl who I liked (The one before liking this one) and I was overanalysing. But she said yes... I remember that was before a weekend and she might have spoken to her parents and didn't accept of it, that way it came up like she was lying. If this girl said yes, then she must have liked me back.

kfnmpah

HSC
This thread is great. Coming from someone that used to be like OP all the advice in this thread has been correct. When you ask them out early enough you don't care whether she says no. If she does it doesn't matter, if she says yes great. You're just making it more likely she'll say no if you wait because you're being friendly sending the message that you only want to be friends. If you ask her out reasonably early your confidence won't be harmed if she says no. But then again since changing my approach I haven't been rejected. Because you can tell within a week whether she is interested or not.

This is like Shadowdude 2, at least Shadow didn't get personally offended by anything.
shadowdude also had(has) severe, crippling autism

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)