• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Girls: Do you like indian guys? (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
I mean I call BS on the 'scale'. I mean... 2/10 goes to personality? REALLY?
Everyone knows it's actually a logarithmic scale with 10 being close to unattainable, and only counts superficial qualities. Duhhhh.

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
Everyone knows it's actually a logarithmic scale with 10 being close to unattainable, and only counts superficial qualities. Duhhhh.
Heck if people judged me based on the scale I'd get a 0.5.

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
Don't you know about expressing my feelings. I feel like killing myself because of how crap my life has been.
M8, killing yourself is the most selfish thing you can do.
And if it's all about relationships then patience is the key. Good things happen to those who wait longer.
And if you still don't find anyone, don't worry, I'm sure your parents will.

+1 arranged marriages.

Makematics

HSC
Just read this

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=124193391

OP, you're putting her on a pedestal. Doesn't help. You'll be all hot and bothered around her, which (dents your confidence when you even talk to her),because you'll be speculating the worse and thinking 'don't screw up' all the time which doesn't make you look chill.

Asking girls out usually works if you're not too bothered if you get her or not. Say there's a girl, you like her and you're interested but not too insanely crushing on her. Now this sounds a little strange but from experience and from watching people you'll be more motivated to do it if the risk isn't as high, gives you the ability to bounce back quickly from rejection and it also gives you the opportunity to know the girl better through dating without your perceptions of her and the impacts of intense crushing clouding your judgement.

(Also from that thread on bodybuilding.com don't use everything in the book.... I mean I call BS on the 'scale'. I mean... 2/10 goes to personality? REALLY?
lol yeh i've heard of people who literally go around trying to pick girls up just to get experience... seems a bit selfish if they aren't really into the girl..

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
i don't think he cares anymore :L

nek minnit

a wild thread on the same topic appears! :O
Monferno, use Flame Wheel!

The wild Turtwig fainted!

Monferno/ person who wants a girlfriend gets 11800 XP!

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
lol yeh i've heard of people who literally go around trying to pick girls up just to get experience... seems a bit selfish if they aren't really into the girl..
It's a bit different though.

The point is, the more you hype up a girl, the more it will do your head in. Like, the point isn't so much asking everyone out but just keep things chill.

This is why I advocate the #YOLO approach. If you've got nothing to lose, you're more inclined to go for it. If you're extremely enamoured on the other hand, then there is "something" to lose.

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
Go around and talk to girls to gain experience, don't pickup. Don't go for their phone numbers if you have no intention of calling them. Now that's manipulative and selfish.

*yawns* I think OP went off to bed. Right. Might need to log out of BOS tomorrow so I don't get easily tempted to sign in and read everyone's comments on dis thread.

Menomaths

Exaı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸lted Member
HSC
Just do a bit of weight-lifting and you'll easily pick up chicks...literally.

the_one_1

HSC
FUCKING HELL! You don't get it I'm fit and look after myself. FUCK THE GYM! ITS A WASTE OF FUCKING MONEY. WALK TO AND FROM SCHOOL. THATS EXERCISE!YOU DON'T THINK I WEAR DEODORANT AND HAVE FUCKING SHOWERS. THATS BULLYING!!!!!!! I HAVE SHOWERS AND WEAR DEODORANT YES I KNOW MY LOOKS ARE NOT 100%. BUT FUCKING HELL YOUR ALL ANNOYING THE FUCKING HELL OUT OF ME. YOU ARE ALL SAYING ALL THIS SHIT ABOUT BODY ODER AND THAT YOU THINK I'M A FAT SLOB... I HATE THIS

I...I...I FUCKING DON'T KNOW WHAT TO FUCKING DO.:angryfire:

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
They were joking.

There's no reason to take it seriously.

the_one_1

HSC
seeee maybe its not her fucking with you maybe you're fucking with her :O you could be hurting the poor girl! tell her how you feel before you confuse her
I'm an anxious shy guy, i will say that openly now. I want to make sure she likes me 100% before I ask her out. From the people here can tell me if she likes me back or not then I can just move on to the next girl I like a bit (which I don't really want to because the next girl is a friend of the girl who lied). Its just not that simple to just ask out a girl like that. :cry:. Even if I want to tell her, its exams, but from everything being said about body oder, looks of indian/mixed indian people, Its not really helping my confidence. I was going to ask her after trials but I don't feel like because of what you all have done to my confidence. :cry:

M8, killing yourself is the most selfish thing you can do.
And if it's all about relationships then patience is the key. Good things happen to those who wait longer.
And if you still don't find anyone, don't worry, I'm sure your parents will.

+1 arranged marriages.
Arranged marriages for indians are only in the hindu religion. All other religions have what the indians call love marriages.

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
This thread is great. Coming from someone that used to be like OP all the advice in this thread has been correct. When you ask them out early enough you don't care whether she says no. If she does it doesn't matter, if she says yes great. You're just making it more likely she'll say no if you wait because you're being friendly sending the message that you only want to be friends. If you ask her out reasonably early your confidence won't be harmed if she says no. But then again since changing my approach I haven't been rejected. Because you can tell within a week whether she is interested or not.

This is like Shadowdude 2, at least Shadow didn't get personally offended by anything.

Last edited:

the_one_1

HSC
This thread is great. Coming from someone that used to be like OP all the advice in this thread has been correct. When you ask them out early enough you don't care whether she says no. If she does it doesn't matter, if she says yes great. You're just making it more likely she'll say no if you wait because you're being friendly sending the message that you only want to be friends. If you ask her out reasonably early your confidence won't be harmed if she says no. But then again since changing my approach I haven't been rejected. Because you can tell within a week whether she is interested or not.

This is like Shadowdude 2, at least Shadow didn't get personally offended by anything.
The way your putting it all girl like fast guys who get straight into it. I wait to make sure that I know enough about the girl it might take a month, maybe a year... But that is just the way I feel is right. If you think i'm wrong. It can't change me its what I believe is the right thing to do. Even then if the girl actually likes you...Then she will wait until you ask her out...Isn't that correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)