Girls, do you prefer talkative or quiet guys? (1 Viewer)

Do you prefer talkative or quiet guys

• Talkative

Votes: 59 57.3%
  • Quiet

Votes: 44 42.7%

• Total voters

Lauren x

HSC
Definitely quiet. The worst thing ever is when someone doesn't know when to stop talking. Plus I love the feeling of being so close to someone that I can be with them and neither of us has to say a word. And yet you can still feel so much. That's love. Lol I sound so lame but I really do mean it.

Zrap

glock9
HSC
Lauren x said:
Definitely quiet. The worst thing ever is when someone doesn't know when to stop talking. Plus I love the feeling of being so close to someone that I can be with them and neither of us has to say a word. And yet you can still feel so much. That's love. Lol I sound so lame but I really do mean it.
naww what a cutie

SkyLo

HSC
the more the talk the less interesting they seem to be.

tlodg

HSC
N/A
omg i almost forgot i made this thread.

tlodg

HSC
N/A
melimoo said:
i like quiet guys who open up after a while. it's fun trying to crack 'em
lol

wouldn't it be boring then, after they crack up

aimhigh10

HSC
like in the middle
not too quiet
but then not over the top talkative
and not plain weird when he thinks hes funny either
but

bella4edward

HSC
that's interesting..
Russdog said:
as if a bit of dissassociation (if thats a word) every now and then isn't like the healthiest thing a guy can have.

those scat days where you walk around and feel you can't relate to anything in existance around you.. and go all quiet. they're fucking awesome, cos you know the next day you'll dust it off and it'll be history, and you can relax to your surroundings/sights/dreams and act twice as good as ever.

i'm quiet sometimes. it's healthy. it makes the next 6 days of the week better for it. if i were a girl i'd definitely prefer a guy who could withstand his own dissassociations occassionally, rather than be an excited little freak who doesn't shut up about useless shit.

edit: that is if that's what you mean by talkative/quiet.

nicollette

HSC
Guys that talk show their confident, well not necessarily if its about pointless shit but they need to know when to stfu and let me have my input at the right moments also. Quiet time is also nice.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)