Girls in Engineering? (1 Viewer)

Ancly

Banned
HSC
N/A
yes i worded that poorly

asians and ladies have more difficulty relating to workers in the construction industry, causing conflict between engineers and workers which is bad

yo gotta have them cunts respecting u ok

esp considering a lot of construction workers are bikies

ilikebeeef

HSC
yes i worded that poorly

asians and ladies have more difficulty relating to workers in the construction industry, causing conflict between engineers and workers which is bad

yo gotta have them cunts respecting u ok

esp considering a lot of construction workers are bikies
Are you squiresshane990? o_O

If you are, you've made another incorrect assumption there. About 90% of engineers work in office environments.

And also, Civil Engineering is not the only type of Engineering.

Ancly

Banned
HSC
N/A
yeah they still interact with construction workers baby
and workers who dont respect them cos they sexist/racist lol

i should know

im an engineer and i work in an office

Ancly

Banned
HSC
N/A
all im sayin is, the majority of construction workers are blokes blokes, racist sexist illiterate old cunts and they do not like being told what to do by a young white bloke let alone a chinese woman lol

Edit: fastest growing yet still they make up a tiny fraction of engineering gosh

Will Shakespear

mumbo magic
HSC
all im sayin is, the majority of construction workers are blokes blokes, racist sexist illiterate old cunts and they do not like being told what to do by a young white bloke let alone a chinese woman lol

Edit: fastest growing yet still they make up a tiny fraction of engineering gosh
fastest growing by student # in unis that make up disciplines with <10,000 jobs

"bio-aeromechatronix engineering"

ilikebeeef

HSC
fastest growing by student # in unis that make up disciplines with <10,000 jobs

"bio-aeromechatronix engineering"

You forgot about all the types of engineering which aren't civil engineering, as I said earlier in this thread.

why

they arent as good as male engineers
You're just jealous. :p

roookie

HSC
I used to have a stereotype about girls in engineering, but in the last few weeks I've met a few girls who're doing it this year.

Two chinese and one indian - all super smart, very nice, and have good social skills. None of them are bimbos obviously :)

P.S. all of them are decent looking and one in particular is stunningly pretty.

KD

HSC
N/A
With that attitude it will be you that struggles on site.

From my experience, as long as you know what you are talking about and treat your workers with respect it does not matter if you are male or female.

sinophile

HSC
N/A
i dont think youll actually give a fuck about the crudeness of construction workers, especially if you worked as one for a few years paying off your student debt

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
With that attitude it will be you that struggles on site.

From my experience, as long as you know what you are talking about and treat your workers with respect it does not matter if you are male or female.
That's what i was thinking. And if those construction workers can't follow orders and the building etc etc fails, it'll just be on their heads ^_^

Shaybay92

HSC
I was looking at the list of names of people who were offered spots in the same course as me. All the full names that were shown were males. There were only about 40 people... Why do I feel the 1:40 ratio applies in my case? *sad face*

HSC
I was looking at the list of names of people who were offered spots in the same course as me. All the full names that were shown were males. There were only about 40 people... Why do I feel the 1:40 ratio applies in my case? *sad face*
where did you find that out? i remember seeing a link where you could search by your course to see who was doing it, but now i can't remember where i saw it lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)