Girls Making The First Move. (1 Viewer)

pman

Banned
HSC
Its kinda sexy and says she's confident in herself...also very forward and can put some people off but if everything else is equal (which its supposed to be), why not?

blaketat

Inextirpable Benevolence.
HSC
Pretty much you are just pathetic and so want some girl to come along and seduce you so you don't have to risk getting rejected. Too bad that will never happen since girls don't like pussies.
Wow, really shows how much you know about girls/women in general.
Some are really keen. I don't WAIT for them, it has happened and I thought it was most unusual as opposed to my previous encounters and I thought that something of this difference should be discussed.

HSC
N/A
i always had to make a move on my ex. he just wasnt game enough. far out. it was annoying to me. it was like he was playing hard to get when i was with him!

sat apart from him for an hour watchin a movie. then i was getting frustrated coz there was too much space between us and so i decided to jump on him and then we started to play fight. and then FINALLY he grabbed me and hugged me. god. it took sooooooooo long!

:/

i always do something to push him to relax. so uptight.

Guesss

HSC
Pretty much you are just pathetic and so want some girl to come along and seduce you so you don't have to risk getting rejected. Too bad that will never happen since girls don't like pussies.
+1

Its kinda sexy and says she's confident in herself...also very forward and can put some people off but if everything else is equal (which its supposed to be), why not?
Yu said "kinda" sexy... me *being a girl* reckons that making moves in the right portion is okay, but i know girls who throw themsleves at guys and most guys find that a turn off!? :eek:

Plus, i think this equality thing... is a lie. :eek: No way are women and men equal.

cassiecocaine

HSC
I dislike the girls that are all 'well like, why would i make the first move, i'm like, the girl!' Really, it's not 1950 anymore.
I say, go for it, you're confident and happy with yourself, and most guys love that, right?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)