girls @unsw commerce (1 Viewer)

TehAzner

HSC
N/A
So yeah, guys huh? Let's try for a bit of gender equality and rate the men of each faculty.

Law: Asian selective school kid/White, private school kid. Both groups tend to display some level of intellectual superiority due to the high level of demand for UNSW law as attributed by the 99+ ATAR cutoff. I'm under the impressions they all have hard-ons for Justice Kirby which is ironic as he is retired anyway.

Engineering: I've said it once. I'll say it again. Complete and utter sausage fest. Think it of as a barbeque where there are sausages and yet no buns to eat them with. Intelligent guys but that comes at a generic cost of social retardness.

Commerce: 喂,我不讲英语,因此机会是,如果您,然后我们不会能沟通。 我认为共产主义是快乐的,并且澳洲是令人敬畏的,并且我不知道为什么父母送了我在冠军。 我应该艰苦尝试了在学校,并且我在亚洲可能停留了与所有我的亚裔朋友。

Med: Not sure. You've got the same Asian selective school kids as before like law and a sizable group of rural-scholarship guys too? Then again, since they do med and stay locked up at upper campus, it's hard to get a good idea about them unless you're in their faculty?

Arts: Hahahaha, 3 words.

Dont. Go. There.

FBE: They're all white so if you're in to that, knock yourself out.

COFA: They're all gay so if you're in to that, knock yourself out.

lol @ your Commerce and law description.

"I'm under the impressions they all have hard-ons for Justice Kirby which is ironic as he is retired anyway." --> So overrated, from 2nd year subjects you learn that Owen Dixon is god and can never be wrong. And besides the kids at USYD love Kirby even more.

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
corey, why do i have to agree with commerce??? pretty fucking true right there.

~::UAI::~

Life is Wonderful
HSC
So yeah, guys huh? Let's try for a bit of gender equality and rate the men of each faculty.

Law: Asian selective school kid/White, private school kid. Both groups tend to display some level of intellectual superiority due to the high level of demand for UNSW law as attributed by the 99+ ATAR cutoff. I'm under the impressions they all have hard-ons for Justice Kirby which is ironic as he is retired anyway.

Engineering: I've said it once. I'll say it again. Complete and utter sausage fest. Think it of as a barbeque where there are sausages and yet no buns to eat them with. Intelligent guys but that comes at a generic cost of social retardness.

Commerce: 喂,我不讲英语,因此机会是,如果您,然后我们不会能沟通。 我认为共产主义是快乐的,并且澳洲是令人敬畏的,并且我不知道为什么父母送了我在冠军。 我应该艰苦尝试了在学校,并且我在亚洲可能停留了与所有我的亚裔朋友。

Med: Not sure. You've got the same Asian selective school kids as before like law and a sizable group of rural-scholarship guys too? Then again, since they do med and stay locked up at upper campus, it's hard to get a good idea about them unless you're in their faculty?

Arts: Hahahaha, 3 words.

Dont. Go. There.

FBE: They're all white so if you're in to that, knock yourself out.

COFA: They're all gay so if you're in to that, knock yourself out.
This is surprising accurate and quite funny summary. >_< lol..

but i think one should not judge other people on their belief because thats what we brought up with.

call it brainwashing, but communist is good >_<:)

i don't mean to offend anyone >_<

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
This is surprising accurate and quite funny summary. >_< lol..

but i think one should not judge other people on their belief because thats what we brought up with.

call it brainwashing, but communist is good >_<:)

i don't mean to offend anyone >_<
can anyone care to translate

Uncle

Banned
HSC
haha.

AHAHAHAHAHAA.

communists in the capitalist commerce has amused me for those past few days.

in addition fancy clothes and other unwarranted and undeserved perks

Time for the ladies!
Engineering: You may spot the occasional lady, but they are not likely to be your fancy. Hence why it's a light grey/silver.
Fixed.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
hey uncle, wasnt there some hot blonde chick in our fluids tute? She sat at the back all the time, once i noticed her leave and im like "WUT? DAYYUM! :O"

HSC
Science Faculty:
- You get some dam good sorts in Sports Science, most I'd guess are chicks who had aspirations of doing physiotherapy but failed to get the UAI / ATAR.
- Can't imagine Chem or Physics having much potential
- Earth and Environmental Science I guess might have some hippie types that are doable in it
- Med Sci there are a few with potential, pity they have boyfriends though. Actually there is a group who I didn't even look sideways at till the end of this semester they all started rocking up to uni with short skirts, hair, make-up etc.. I was like woah shit I fucked up.
Hit the spot as always. I think it'd go something like:
Exercise phys > medsci & Babs > earth and environment >>>> chem/physics

Last edited:

jeshxcore

Premium Member :)
HSC
Hahahahahahahahahahaaha, translates to:
Hey, I do not speak English, so chances are, if, then we will not be able to communicate. I believe that Communism is happy, and Australia's awesome, and I do not know why the Father sent me in the championship. I should have tried hard in school, and I may stay in the Island with all my Asian friends.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Hahahahahahahahahahaaha, translates to:
Hey, I do not speak English, so chances are, if, then we will not be able to communicate. I believe that Communism is happy, and Australia's awesome, and I do not know why the Father sent me in the championship. I should have tried hard in school, and I may stay in the Island with all my Asian friends.
lol, that's superb jess :p

say that to angus =)

GUSSSSSSSSSSSSS

HSC
I know, but this shuning person writes that too.
LOL well thats a good point
........and im sure if u asked jeshxcore about going out with shuning she wud EXPLODE at you cos she knows him IRL xD xD

....and yer i sorta have a habit of writing "xD" everywhere =S

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)