Girls why dont you want to be housewives (1 Viewer)

HSC
Once the kids are in school, there is no reason for you to stay at home.

Below school age is fine, because you're caring for them.

But if I met a woman whose kids were in school and she just shopped spending her husband's money all day, I would be tempted to spit on her.
I wouldn't go as far as to say I'd spit on them but I can say that doing nothing but spending money everyday gets boring really quickly. Some of my relatives live this kind of life and I wouldn't promote it to anyone. Especially if you are prone to depression.

I don't really disrespect women who do this but I sure as hell know that I wouldn't do it because I know that I will end up either dead or on a number of meds just to get me through life.

La Bomba

HSC
A Ukrainian girl I know speaks like 6 languages and is studying med at uni, she would never cook for you.

Even in Europe it's a lost cause now, my dear.

Learn to make 2 minute noodles I guess. :)

PS I'm an ugly woman, the sex thing wouldn't work :)

Hahaha yes she wuld cuaz im so damn superior to everyone..she'd do it to impress me....however shes obviously a lazy ukrainian girl caus in ukraine....the ideal is that the woman provides for the man, so she shuld be able to hav a job and also cook/housework etc. or cook/housework only. obviously she's become tainted by the australian laid back do nothing culture.. (Not all aussies do that just some). and in europe itz not a lost cause, in italy that shit doesnt happen. most italian girls are taught by their mothers to cook. sheeesshh u hav no idea.

and lol about the sex thing.

bio_nut

HSC
Ukraine is pretty backwards then.

My family are European, and none of that shit going on in their part, equality all the way.

You're just from the shit part of Europe. :)

edit: and you're a pretty shit troll, that's not even right, in the former USSR the men are supposed to have good jobs and be able to provide a good income too. I'm friends with a lot of Russians and Ukrainians.

Or are you from some shit rural area?

Last edited:

La Bomba

HSC
hahah pft ukraine is the originator of all slavic nations. what nasho are yu? germannn?!

La Bomba

HSC
ohh no wonder. i wuld not ever marry a dutch girl. very lazy nation

bio_nut

HSC
Hahahaha.

Dutch are neat freaks. The most stupidly house proud people, lol.

Well, maybe more the older generations, haha.

La Bomba

HSC
they dont cook. name me some famous cuisine that is dutch.

bio_nut

HSC
I could say the same about Ukraine. :)

They make warm comforting food, not haute cuisine.

boganxcore

HSC
i would be fine with my wife working instead of staying at home all day, either way i would respect her decisions
dont really understand this whole 'bitch make me a sammich' thing

HSC
i would love to have wife go make heaps of money all day

then fucking make me a sandwhich or else

thongetsu

Where aren't I?
HSC
I wouldn't go as far as to say I'd spit on them but I can say that doing nothing but spending money everyday gets boring really quickly. Some of my relatives live this kind of life and I wouldn't promote it to anyone. Especially if you are prone to depression.

I don't really disrespect women who do this but I sure as hell know that I wouldn't do it because I know that I will end up either dead or on a number of meds just to get me through life.
Don't worry, I'm here for ya baby doll xD

thongetsu

Where aren't I?
HSC
whatdya mean?! approximately 5 sandwiches = dinner

ImAgInE94

HSC
australian girls are so god damn lazy and this thread confirms it. "ohhh lets get a career", thatz fair enough but you bringing home an income doesnt mean shit wen they cant even do the washing let alone cook a nice dinner. most australian young girls suck at cooking and use jobs as their excuse for being bad cooks. fuck im jus gona go to europe and bring back a loyal, beautiful, good cook good everything wife. if aussie girls cooked me a meal that didnt meet my expectations they wuld be evicted from my household...i dont take no shit!
why the hell is the woman meant to be the freaking cook, cleaner and all those stupid stereotyped things you say huh?:evilfire:

ImAgInE94

HSC
i would be fine with my wife working instead of staying at home all day, either way i would respect her decisions
dont really understand this whole 'bitch make me a sammich' thing
the world would be a better place if all men thought like you.

ImAgInE94

HSC
yeah lavender marriages
no. seriously they would. cause there would be less arguments over the small things like "where my dinner!", or" the house is a mess, why didn't you clean it." cause the guy wouldn't be forcing his wife into anything.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)