girls would you sleep with fat guys? (1 Viewer)

Tiarnah_G

HSC
wow i honestly didnt want to be judged, i just put some photos up to show that i wasnt exactly "hideous". I realise im not the best looking person on the face of the Earth, but hey, im not DOG ugly.

and thats just what my tits do in that dress, lol. no nipple, so therefore allowed. haha

philphie

Banned
HSC
wow i honestly didnt want to be judged, i just put some photos up to show that i wasnt exactly "hideous". I realise im not the best looking person on the face of the Earth, but hey, im not DOG ugly.

and thats just what my tits do in that dress, lol. no nipple, so therefore allowed. haha
you put your face on the net to make a point you will be trolled hard. your first mistake was thinking people actually gave a fuck at what you look like.

laniani

HSC
I had a thing with a 'bigger' guy once

he was hot. he'd just lost a load of weight, which made his face amazingly beautiful...but he was still a bit bulky. but then he played rugby semi pro so he wasnt actually fat

only reason we didnt end up sleeping together was that he started talking about our future and kids names, and where we're gonna travel. freaked me out

but he was hot....and what some people would call fat. picture security guy. but i'd do someone of his weight...

HSC
It seems shallow, but I wouldn't. I've tried imagining me with a big guy (as in just being with him), and I try to pick out the good features of an overweight guy...but I've come to the conclusion that I can't. I don't like super skinny either. It's like politics. Extremism is shit, being moderate is good. Average body is fine, with a nice bum and strong-ish arms (with a couple of full throbbing veins). I ask for no more, no less, haha.

Last edited:

Guesss

HSC
Kay so i was talking to this guy who reckons his 'fat', but he's not... he might be slightly chubby but i wudnt classify as fat, hmm this type i wouldnt mind too much, as long as the personality etc is gud.

HSC
yeah they are horrible

but like imagine this scenario:

Boys night at a mates house just drinking and stuff and she is the only girl there. You also haven't had sex in 2 months, and this chick is just some easy drunk slut. Your mates house is parental vacant, and there is plenty of spare beds. It's now 2am and you're really fucking tired and drunk. None of your mates will judge because A) they have done worse B) they don't give a shit, a fuck is a fuck or C) they are alcoholic virgins. You say you are going to bed, and she gets up and follows you. Y/N?

I may or may not have used a real life case to illustrate my point.

Notes to consider:

1) it's a boy's night, so obviously the one single girl is there to get shinged. only ever reason a girl hangs out with a group of boys. she is keen on one of them.
2) she is the only girl there. that automatically makes her about 3 points hotter. It's like going to the supermarket and there is only pears to eat, every other fruit is sold out. But you are still really fucking hungry. You would still buy it and eat it anyway.
You are so desperate I want to throw a coin at you.

POLANAKI

HSC
Don't really care. maybe i would or not ! depending on how long i've know the person and if his got the best personality.. then why not !

staticsiscool

Banned
HSC
william has a brilliant point

penis in vagina is still penis in vagina hey

who says u have to ever see them or interact with them again

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)