girls would you sleep with fat guys? (1 Viewer)

pinkyforce7

HSC
The thing I've observed about girls over the years: when a girl first meets a guy, she will make a judgement based on his looks. However girls are completely blinded by attractive personality.

throughout most of high school there was this guy in our class who was very fucking ugly but was really really funny and a good flirt. all the girls loved him and wanted him and some of them still do.

Sure, girls will be judgmental about how a guy looks, but if a bad looking (or even fat) guy has other qualities he can easily use his charm.

williamc

HSC
umm that chick is, im guessing, hotter than his girlfriend

she is also hotter than any other bos member i have seen a photo of

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
didnt see that photo but is heavily edited and still looks like she is hiding her largeness.

Lord Farquad

HSC
lol left 2 are pushing boundaries you can tell they got a fair bit of chub

other girl is still pretty bad but def a go'er
dude i cant believe you said left 2 are 'pushing boundaries'

they are so far down the trash train its not funny

williamc

HSC
yeah they are horrible

but like imagine this scenario:

Boys night at a mates house just drinking and stuff and she is the only girl there. You also haven't had sex in 2 months, and this chick is just some easy drunk slut. Your mates house is parental vacant, and there is plenty of spare beds. It's now 2am and you're really fucking tired and drunk. None of your mates will judge because A) they have done worse B) they don't give a shit, a fuck is a fuck or C) they are alcoholic virgins. You say you are going to bed, and she gets up and follows you. Y/N?

I may or may not have used a real life case to illustrate my point.

Notes to consider:

1) it's a boy's night, so obviously the one single girl is there to get shinged. only ever reason a girl hangs out with a group of boys. she is keen on one of them.
2) she is the only girl there. that automatically makes her about 3 points hotter. It's like going to the supermarket and there is only pears to eat, every other fruit is sold out. But you are still really fucking hungry. You would still buy it and eat it anyway.

alax dillon

HSC
yeah they are horrible

but like imagine this scenario:

Boys night at a mates house just drinking and stuff and she is the only girl there. You also haven't had sex in 2 months, and this chick is just some easy drunk slut. Your mates house is parental vacant, and there is plenty of spare beds. It's now 2am and you're really fucking tired and drunk. None of your mates will judge because A) they have done worse B) they don't give a shit, a fuck is a fuck or C) they are alcoholic virgins. You say you are going to bed, and she gets up and follows you. Y/N?

I may or may not have used a real life case to illustrate my point.

Notes to consider:

1) it's a boy's night, so obviously the one single girl is there to get shinged. only ever reason a girl hangs out with a group of boys. she is keen on one of them.
2) she is the only girl there. that automatically makes her about 3 points hotter. It's like going to the supermarket and there is only pears to eat, every other fruit is sold out. But you are still really fucking hungry. You would still buy it and eat it anyway.

thats a really interesting scenario.
this guy does have a point.

on another point, oh my gosh, you guys are just rating these girls from their dps? thats kinda harsh i reckon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)