GirlTV.. how HOT is she?? (2 Viewers)

pchomer

HSC
i hope none of the guys from this thread are doin B.Educaton ...

jang

is not my real name
HSC
jennylim said:
unfortunately the worst that has happened to me before reading the post was being forced to do some new chemistry homework. arguably worse than cancer, because if i got that then i may escape doing my hsc this year.
ummm wtf r u trying to say?
or better, just sHUT UP

duffman had u good

jennylim

HSC
i was attempting to not stoop to his level, and post a message with the calibre of: fuck you, you fucking wankers, and quit trying to insult other fucking ppl who r just voicing an opinion.

but meh. my basic message is that his point about getting cancer before i read it was puerile. and his name's jumb, not duffman.

just explaining that in case u were too idiotic to pick it up urself, u fucking moron. (sorry, i couldn't resist).

have a nice day!

Last edited:

transcendent

HSC
N/A
jumb said:
You idiot, take a fucking joke. The girls aren't THAT pretty, we're doing this for a laugh. I hope you get cancer before you read this. Fuck you.
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to jumb again.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
pchomer said:
this thread has sure gone way of topic :)
Let's start talking about amputee sex. That had great success last time.

llamalope

yes, they're my legs.
Left BOS (somewhat temporarily) on 29/12/05 to ret
HSC
zhongie said:
Chrissie went to primary school with me, years 5 and 6. recently had a reunion, and she's nice. was (in my vague memory) a bit bitchy before, but all good now. drives an imprezza bought with her own cash, which is pretty impressive.
Remember When Samamtha went to throw me a casette tape in class and it hit Chissie right on the head? That was funny...slack...but funny.

When she was at maccas with me, She was even more HYPO than she was in primary school. She was kinda out of control.... :p

Man I wish I went to that reunion.........

dark_angel

God Is One
HSC
llamalope said:
Remember When Samamtha went to throw me a casette tape in class and it hit Chissie right on the head? That was funny...slack...but funny.

When she was at maccas with me, She was even more HYPO than she was in primary school. She was kinda out of control.... :p

Man I wish I went to that reunion.........
man i just wish that i had gone to a co-ed!!!!

HSC
withoutaface said:
Oh I haven't wanked over anyone on that show. ...yet.
Yeah, but that's only because by the time Girl TV is on, you've already wasted your load wanking over Elmo and the Cookie Monster on Sesame Street.

Last edited:

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
ArgueEverything said:
Yeah, but that's only because by the time Girl TV is on, you've already wasted your load wanking over Elmo and the Cookie Monster on Sesame Street.
C is for cookie, that's good enough for me!

Anyway, you're an idiot. Fuck off.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
ArgueEverything said:
good call (Y)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)