GirlTV.. how HOT is she?? (1 Viewer)

Enoch

ur a closet enoch-sexual!
HSC
wot do u rekon is min age diference for picking up chix??

Atotoi

Beetroot Strudel Anyone??
HSC
min?
dont you mean "max"?

id be happy with a girl whos turning 17 this year, turning 18, and then like.. maybe 22 if i could ever be so lucky...

so , my limits are -2 and +3

olay

HSC
haha i can't believe so many of us have watched girl tv. i reckon chrissy is the hottest too. didn't realise some of them were THAT young, i thought they would have all been in first yr or sthg to be doing it.

Enoch

ur a closet enoch-sexual!
HSC
i rekon also bout -2 and 3 and alot also depends on how tall and mature they are...i HATE the cute and short type

thaoroxy2001

Bored member
HSC
enoch said:
i rekon also bout -2 and 3 and alot also depends on how tall and mature they are...i HATE the cute and short type
=s I'm short!!!! geez! perfect...another blow to my confidence rate!

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Home improvement was on. The magic school Bus is still better then both. Today they travelled through Arnolds body. I think that there is a student teacher relationship between Ms. Frizzle and Carlos going on behind the scenes.

hayleybron

HSC
chrissy went to my old school. she was in the year above and went out with a guy from my old group in our year. all the girls couldnt stand her (i was indifferent) and she used to ring up a girl i know and leave evil messages on her message bank etc. yes, scary. no one really liked her so she left. Shes actually quite pretty in real life, regardless of what alot of jealous girls have said.

nicko88

whatever..
HSC
jumb said:
Home improvement was on. The magic school Bus is still better then both. Today they travelled through Arnolds body. I think that there is a student teacher relationship between Ms. Frizzle and Carlos going on behind the scenes.
hahahhahaha

the Magic School Bus rocks! Carlos and Ms. Frizzle - a couple? Nah, I don't think so. Carlos' jokes are so lame.

And you know whatelse I've noticed? Tim doesn't say much, if anything, nothing at all. I'm sensing a bit of racial discrimination there...

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
nicko88 said:
the Magic School Bus rocks! Carlos and Ms. Frizzle - a couple? Nah, I don't think so. Carlos' jokes are so lame.
I always lol at them :)

nicko88 said:
And you know whatelse I've noticed? Tim doesn't say much, if anything, nothing at all. I'm sensing a bit of racial discrimination there...
Yeah, he's the token black guy. There's one in EVERY American show.

And you notice how the old black producer has disappeared! Spooky.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
It wasnt today! *gasp*

Anyway, have people been watching bootleg? That has to be one of the funniest shows ever. They're in england and there's this chocolate ban. So they start making chocolate and then have all these mad rave parties. It's funny as.

nicko88

whatever..
HSC
jumb said:
It wasnt today! *gasp*

Anyway, have people been watching bootleg? That has to be one of the funniest shows ever. They're in england and there's this chocolate ban. So they start making chocolate and then have all these mad rave parties. It's funny as.
Yeah, watched that mini series the first time it was aired. I actually liked it. And yeah, it is funny how they made chocolate seem like an illegal substance and the whole concept is funny as well. Are they England though? I noticed that some of the actors are Australian. And I don't like the guy who plays the main character, he can't act.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)