Go the All Blacks!! (1 Viewer)

disco

HSC
Any peeps in this forum who's an All Blacks fan holla bak!!!

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
hmm i would prob have the following:

1.hoeft
2.oliver
3.hayman
4.jack
5.maxwell
6.collins
7.mcaw
8.soialo
9.marshall
10.carter
11.rokocoko
12.umaga
13.nonu
14.gear
15.muliaina

Reserves :
16. ?
17.?
18.Gibbes
19.mealamu
20.kelleher
21.Howlett
22.Mauger
23.Merhtens

SportsGirlQueen

HSC
N/A
addicted All Black fan here!...i hope Tana will be in the nxt RWC too...i kno hes gettn on now... but...i was devastated wen u got out against italy in the last one.....hes a player i admire so much....hes a legend!!!

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
SportsGirlQueen said:
addicted All Black fan here!...i hope Tana will be in the nxt RWC too...i kno hes gettn on now... but...i was devastated wen u got out against italy in the last one.....hes a player i admire so much....hes a legend!!!
when they came down 2 years ago, i got my ball signed by Umanga and Chris Jack at the Adidas promo. He's the nicest bloke you'll ever meet, Umanga that is.

bootylicious

HSC
SportsGirlQueen said:
omg!!! i luv umaga too!!! he is the best no.12 (2nd five-eigth) ever!!! But i like him betta as a centre, though! the guy is a rugby legend!! Umaga has been around for ages and just has so much experience, and knows the game really well!! it wont be a complete all blacks squad without umaga in it!! He also worked well wit nonu back when they were no.12 and no.13 ('03) in the hurricanes.

As for umaga being in the next WRC in France... i hope he still has enough in him to last him just one last time?! But unfortunately injury could be preventing him from doing so! :(

bootylicious

HSC
copious said:
when they came down 2 years ago, i got my ball signed by Umanga and Chris Jack at the Adidas promo. He's the nicest bloke you'll ever meet, Umanga that is.
U met umaga?!?! urgh, wat a lucky one!!! yeah my aunty told me hes really nice and stuff!! do u know christian cullen???

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
bootylicious said:
U met umaga?!?! urgh, wat a lucky one!!! yeah my aunty told me hes really nice and stuff!! do u know christian cullen???
Yeah, All Blacks greatest fullback!

bootylicious

HSC
copious said:
Yeah, All Blacks greatest fullback!
omg!! how did i know u were gonna write that?!? i reckon hes the best All Blacks fullback as well!!! :)
its a shame he went over to Munster (or sumfing like that) instead of being chosen for the all blacks WRC. wit him there and umaga, McCaw, carlos spencer, justin marshall <-- they would have had awesome guys in the backs.. back line?!

SportsGirlQueen

HSC
N/A
ohh ppls u have noooooo idea how good it is to talk 2 ab fans lol....im so use to baking them against all my mates who r wallaby supporters....but..unlike them i bak the ab's no matter wat...they only praise them or admit their fans of the wallabies when they win!
copious....u have no idea how jelous i am! lol....
I hope i can go see the ab's wen their here for the bled. cup....alotho last yr i went n we lost...was shattered but hey...least i saw them play...

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
Yeah it would of been great, but they were adamant Muliaina could do the job, which he did. But imo, the squad was too young in the backs, considering umanga was injured for half the world cup. This time around they should be strong, they got conrad smith, rico gear, svitivutu waiting in the wings. Not to mention nonu and mauger battling for the 2nd centre spot, Ben Aitiga and Mcacalister pushing muliaina and Lavea, spencer and merhtens pushing Daniel Carter, it's gonna be a good tri series@!

bootylicious

HSC
SportsGirlQueen said:
ohh ppls u have noooooo idea how good it is to talk 2 ab fans lol....im so use to baking them against all my mates who r wallaby supporters....but..unlike them i bak the ab's no matter wat...they only praise them or admit their fans of the wallabies when they win!
copious....u have no idea how jelous i am! lol....
I hope i can go see the ab's wen their here for the bled. cup....alotho last yr i went n we lost...was shattered but hey...least i saw them play...
i know!! except when im talking to my friends about the all blacks they just stare at me coz they have no idea wat im going on about!! b4 the WRC they didn't even know wat rugby was!! i was so offended!! now they know more about the game, and can actually respond, coz i make them watch some of the important games (mainly all blacks vs .......) i support the all blacks 100%, whether they win or lose, they're still my team!!! :)

SportsGirlQueen

HSC
N/A
yeah we should dominate with every player basically being a standout...
I kno henry is a good coach but..i duno...imo...i feel mitchell did alot for the ab's n yeah..ok..he produced a team that was a lil young but i mean u gota breed new players n i feel he was preparing for the this nxt world cup more so than the one he squaded them in. i mean yeah he was wanting to win the WC cup but i think his main initiative was to prepare them for the nxt RWC...wat do u guys think?

SportsGirlQueen

HSC
N/A
haha booty i guess i wood rather argue n bak my team 100% like u than not be able to talk bout rugby with my mates full stop! but i spose us union fans stick together wen we have aruguements with the leagueys lol......

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)