• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

going down there... (3 Viewers)

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Haha! i love reading those girly-magazine articles.

There is one thing im not too sure about.

bubz :D said:
2. ask what she likes.
- honest and inviting works best with sex chat. try, "i'd love to go down on you, but am worried i won't get it right., can u give me some pointers?" dont laugh if she responds with instructions, diagrams and a powerpoint demonstration. this is vital info, u should be taking notes!
Doesnt this show a lack of confidence, which would be a turn off for girls?

twisted_sista00

OMG! custom status!
HSC
jumb said:
Doesnt this show a lack of confidence, which would be a turn off for girls?

nope, theres nothing a chick loves more than to know that her guy wants to please her, the way she wants. it means he really does care, and hes not scared to look as though he has room for improvement...that hes willing to throw away his pride for her. :cool:

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
no it won't be a turn off... unless of course he went on about how he was mr orgasm expert or something.... because i'm sure most guys can improve in some way :p

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
bubz :D said:
no it won't be a turn off... unless of course he went on about how he was mr orgasm expert or something.... because i'm sure most guys can improve in some way :p
keep thinking that ;)

Meh....

bjs intimate wat the?

Tommy_Lamp said:
Id do whatever was needed for the girl to have a good time, id go down there no problem

and for a girl to make a bj more intimate, looking up at the guy helps

i dont think there is any girl taht thinks a bj is intimate its fact of life you suck it make it hard and let it blow then its ovr its a quick thing that is overarted there is no possible way to make it intimate looking up makes the guy thinkyour enjoying yourself lol
on the other hand being eatin out is a long and tedious process that should be taken with care thanks

pc_wizz

ρ s y c н o ρ α τ н ™
HSC
Meh.... said:
i dont think there is any girl taht thinks a bj is intimate its fact of life you suck it make it hard and let it blow then its ovr its a quick thing that is overarted there is no possible way to make it intimate looking up makes the guy thinkyour enjoying yourself lol
on the other hand being eatin out is a long and tedious process that should be taken with care thanks
that is kinof true, girls like being taken care of, however guys would really appreciate it if they look up, it gives us a sign that u are having fun down there, :p

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
i think any sex act has at least some degree of intimacy!!

pc_wizz

ρ s y c н o ρ α τ н ™
HSC
either that or complete lust ... :) ... but in lust u still must have some feelings ... :p

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
pc_wizz said:
either that or complete lust ... :) ... but in lust u still must have some feelings ... :p
even if their purely hormonal!!

pc_wizz

ρ s y c н o ρ α τ н ™
HSC
yup ... :D ...

even though you dont want to admit it :p

the last laugh
HSC
Asquithian said:
what? You mean there are girls out there who dont like their clit being sucked on :\
there are. one of my best friends is soooo self concious of it. but then she went and got a brazilian, and i was like wtf :p

pc_wizz

ρ s y c н o ρ α τ н ™
HSC
Asquithian said:
btw ...do the girls here like if if theit bf gives them eye contact while going down on them ;)
hemi dun let me move :p

so i just keep busy :D

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
you know, one of my friends came on this site on fri and was like...omg...*my name* do you actually READ the threads people post on this forum.

Really intelligent stimulating stuff.

Perhaps a bad choice of words, but nevertheless.

Just commenting.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Rofl. You should tell them "OMG....*name* YES I DO :p KEKEKKE"

GemmaHavok

Suck my kiss
two floors down getting high in the backroom
HSC
Eye contact should always be present when a girl goes down on a guy. Girls should also tie their hair back, a guy should always see everything that's going on. No matter what, always smile :)
I don't think it's intimate at all, but who cares.
Girls can kiss guys after giving head unless they've had the cum in their mouth. Guys should avoid it at all times, girls think cunt smell fucking stinks, it's not so much taste as smell in this situation.
Steph@nie... I'm amazed you're such a BJ expert... Do we have Ben Lai to thank for this? I think someone's hand symbol is changing... you can have mine.. just 10 times smaller...lol
A lot of girls down like getting head because unlike boys, we don't all look at each others cunts. It's a paranoia thing. Plus, the hair thing is always an issue...
And as for spit or swallow... If you can handle it, swallow, it saves on cleaning and the guy usually loves it. But if you have the urge to hurl as soon as you taste it, try to avoid it.
I think BJ's should be done as part of foreplay. It means the spit or swallow issue isn't a problem, plus, it gives sexual gratification to only one person... but if you must...
GO the 69! all the way...

MissGeorgie

haha, yeh i agree with Gemma on the "bj's as foreplay", but i also very much enjoy 69;) soooo good!!

gooody gooody

ewww that is soo gross.....and very unhygienic wen u think about it...

i only enjoy a guy going down on me if he knows exactly wat hes doing otherwise fingers can do the job much better

the last laugh
HSC
BreaKing said:
one girl i went down on once was really bad - one ytouch with the tongue and i gagged.
however my current gf is nice and clean :)

p.s. kinda relevant to this topic, i suggest everyone here has a listen to the song 2D2F by Avenue D.
hm you mean the taste or the smell? a lot of the time girls can't help it. especially if she was doing sport beforehand or something :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)