• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

going for older guys/girls (1 Viewer)

lengstar

HSC
Just because they can hold their side of a debate on religion and/or politics does not neccessarily mean they are mature.

lengstar

HSC
Yeah a level of maturity, but overall the person may not be 'deemed' mature, like myself.

S

Shuter

Well, they were mature guys anyway.

Anyhow, I often find myself dumbing down my conversation alot. Maybe this makes me seem abit immature (and I purposely do immature things sometimes just for a bit of fun), but if I actually talked how I normally would I think many of my friends (alot fo the girls) would be like "wtf" and I'd have to explain every second word to them. I have enough trouble as it is.

lengstar

HSC
Its not the conversation you hold its your behaviour that states whether you are mature or not.

S

Shuter

Conversation is one of the main elements of behaviour... besides physical actions but they don't really differ that much...

_Amie_

HSC
Yeah unless the guy is just after sex, then chances are he'll want someone who can actually hold a conversation. Sure, younger girls can do that, in which case, the relationship may work out. Conversation is a measure of maturity, definately

deviant2004

HSC
i rkn the guy should never be younger than the missus otherwise u get issues + problems everywhere + anywhere and it just isn't worth ure time.

However the chick can be maximum about 2 years younger than the guy. Anything lower gets a pit perverted... lol

_Amie_

HSC
Maybe, but what happens if you fall in love with someone more than 2 years younger? Are you just going to miss out on that amazing experience because of some restriction that society has placed upon the idea of older partners?

deviant2004

HSC
nuh of course love comes first.. but im just saying 4 the long term outlook, being the chick + older = problems.

BrenKHS

HSC
deviant2004 said:
nuh of course love comes first.. but im just saying 4 the long term outlook, being the chick + older = problems.
That doesn't make any sense. Just because the social norm for a girl is to go out with an older guy doesnt mean that they will have problems if they go out with a younger guy.

Whats with the strict rules applying to relationships ?

If two people like each other, THEY LIKE EACH OTHER. Its simple.

im_a_choobie

HSC
miaomiao said:
I had a big crush on my year 10 maths teacher once... I was always like, how old are you sir?! and he'd lie and say he had a wife and kids to get rid of me... He looked about 25 to me, maybe he wasnt lying but he just looked too sexy!
poor you, every maths lesson must have been painnnnn :(

i bet you his lying, he wouldnt waste his hotness on a marriage. probably out pimping it up lol :p

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
i once had a really attractive sceince teacher. i had him for a term and for that whole term i sat up the back of class staring at him. he was so attractive. i dont find him attractive anymore. well he wasnt attractive last time i saw him. he is also a musician. he is a drummer in a band. kinda kinky . . .

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
Well there was a 3 year and 7 month gap between myself and Felicity, and she was the elder, and it wasn't ever an issue... I think there's too much focus on age in determining things instead of just seeing what a relationship is like with the other person. I think the only time age should be considered is when you're looking at the legal side of things.

sladehk

le random
HSC
As long as you are comfortable with the person, age shoudl not be a factor unless it is ghastly unappropiate (a 20yr guy with a granny) :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)