good recent hip-hop/rap (1 Viewer)

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
Anyone got new Kid Cudi album yet? It's getting a ton of hype and I've listened to it a few times and think it's alright, not amazing though. Make Her Say is siiiiiiiiiiiiiick though

Jeee

Banned
HSC
I prefer old school rap. Coolio, Ezy E, Will Smith back then...

mat2154

HSC
krs-one & buckshot : survival skills is up there with raekwon's new album as contender for best of the yr so far

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
mc chris is releasing new albums, if your into his stuff. Basically a founder of the Nerdcore movement (though he never liked the term)...

old.skool.kid

HSC
lol mc chris.

OB4CL2 and Survival Skills are both preeety good.

M.O.P coming out in November!
Pharaohe Monch coming in December!! :spzz: :spzz:

old.skool.kid

HSC
Yeeeah.... well im not sure if its been confirmed yet. It could be just a rumor, but im pretty sure it's not.... I hope it's not!

In other news, apparantly Wu Tang is coming out here for some shitty skater festival in Melbourne, has anyone else heard about this?

Also, Detroit rapper Finale's coming out here this friday for the release of his debut; 'pipe dream and a promise'. Pretty dope release worth checking out if you havn't already.

HSC
atm with hip-hop/rap i only listen to ice cube, dr dre, snoop dogg, dj quik, fugees, krayzie bone, 2pac, wu tang clan and many more.

im not much of the new songs within the hip-hop industry like timbaland, flo rida etc.

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
Yeeeah.... well im not sure if its been confirmed yet. It could be just a rumor, but im pretty sure it's not.... I hope it's not!

In other news, apparantly Wu Tang is coming out here for some shitty skater festival in Melbourne, has anyone else heard about this?

Also, Detroit rapper Finale's coming out here this friday for the release of his debut; 'pipe dream and a promise'. Pretty dope release worth checking out if you havn't already.
yeh dude, wu tangs also doing a sideshow in melb.

so far nothing about sydney has been announced

and that's fucking frustrating!

freekyboi

HSC
yeh dude, wu tangs also doing a sideshow in melb.

so far nothing about sydney has been announced

and that's fucking frustrating!
dude did you miss the gza and ghostface who both came to sydney?

old.skool.kid

HSC
^^Yes i saw both.

Apparently RZA, GZA, Ghost, Rae and Inspektah are the only ones coming out and that festival has been cancelled.

Sorry no sauce.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)