Gossip Girl (1 Viewer)

BOSSSSS

HSC
^haha. yeh she does say that a lot now that i think about it.

HSC
Dan and Serena have become SUCH a boring couple. I'm glad that

He did the tango with Rachael last minute! It certainly stirs the pot.

I like the new Bart secret society thing, and i'm sick of Blair and her games. She should have matured from all her manipulative ways in season 1.

Last edited:

BOSSSSS

HSC
^^What tango?
^Yeh, Vanessa has become a biatch all of a sudden. I want Serena and Nate together!!!

em_516

bludging..
HSC
A bitch? How is she?
Serena and Nate together is just as boring.

jiey2k

JEAHHH BOIIIII
HSC
nate and jenny!!!

nate and vanessa is boring too all they do for the whole episode is laugh and smile

tbh i could do that acting wise.. lol

em_516

bludging..
HSC
Why not? I reckon it could. It was left dangling, and Nate and Vanessa are so happy atm. There's no way it'll last. The writers will cotton on. Nothing ever lasts in dramas.

tinfoilhat

HSC
im glad the storyline has shifted focus from jenny... tbh she is freaking annoying!
gg dan for saying what we were all thinking about the panda eyes

BOSSSSS

HSC
yeh Nate and Jenny are really good together! But Nate and Blair are getting back together coz they have been caught making out on the set. Vanessa hasn't really become a biatch, just not as nice as she usually is. Such as the time she stole Nate's letter, lied to Jenny and I don't know, she just doesn't add much to the show.

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
WTF is happening on GG!! I haven't (sadly) seen past ep. 11! JESUS CHRIST please fill me in!
BTW i know who dies.

BOSSSSS

HSC
haha lol. you should just download it. its better than reading about it.

SaschaJ

HSC
In episode 17..... Why the HELL would dan do it with that annoying teacher!? gah she tried to ruin blair.
Vanessa is so annoying she should just leave the show, nate is way too good for her.

jiey2k

JEAHHH BOIIIII
HSC
WTF is happening on GG!! I haven't (sadly) seen past ep. 11! JESUS CHRIST please fill me in!
BTW i know who dies.

basically

chuck gets company , jack takes it, lilly helps, jack rapes lilly, chuck saves her

dan and serena, introduced new teacher, rachael.

Serena turns down yale, blair gets her place, dan gets sad.

Blairs chances in yale lower, rachael gets invited to a closed restaurant, tells headmistress.

Blair seaks revenge, catches dan and rachael at a dinner thing, dan feels a bit too into rachael, gets gossip girl'd.

dan and rachael deny wat happens, but serena and dan realise that it just isnt working,, for the fhking 4th or sumthing time.

Dan goes to rachael apartment. Sexy time.

chuck story -> wakes up in a hotel and doesnt remember what happens.

Wakes up and feels horny for unknown girl that gives him a address. He gets drugged or sumthing and doesnt remember what happened too clearly

Calls the girl, but she is a nanny for a family, family says the girl was at greenwich all day.

The girl (named elle) comes to New york, and informs that bart bass was in some sort of hardcore orgy thing with wall st and whitehouse people. She goes missing.

Chuck is still horny for her, as he states "most beautiful girl hes ever seen"

meanwhile nate and vanessa are smiling and laughing

em_516

bludging..
HSC
In episode 17..... Why the HELL would dan do it with that annoying teacher!? gah she tried to ruin blair.
Vanessa is so annoying she should just leave the show, nate is way too good for her.
Uhh, Blair tried to ruin shit for the teacher. The teacher was doing her job.
(totally forget her name haha, nice and memorable)

SaschaJ

HSC
Uhh, Blair tried to ruin shit for the teacher. The teacher was doing her job.
(totally forget her name haha, nice and memorable)
Are you kidding me. You can't honestly be taking Rachel (think that's her name) side over Blairs. That teacher was a snotty little brown noser whore who is going to ruin any chances of Serena and Dan getting back together.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)