Gossip Girl (1 Viewer)

karoooh

HSC
How random/scary was the almost-rape? :/:/ And how boring is the Nate/Vanessa story line? SNORE. And I can't believe I'm saying this, but Blair was bordering on annoying with the whole 'let's-get-back-at-the-new-teacher' thing. The new teacher's pretty bleurgh too. What happene to this episode? :(

em_516

bludging..
HSC
That almost-rape was so not scary (well for us as the viewer anyway). Chuck was right there. I'm not a fan of the guy but aww <3. Agreed on Nate and Vanessa. I noticed the other day one of the eps didn't even have Vanessa in it lol. Didn't even think about Nate haha, maybe not him either. I think the new teacher is pretty, and I'm glad someone's giving Blair a hard time haha. I enjoyed the scene with Blair's friends on the bed playing good angel/bad devil though :D

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
I follow on the internet. But its not on next week :(

love love love the show though <3

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
The almost rape was quite unexpected but I knew Chuck would save the day because he is badass. Nate is the second most boring character in the show, after Humphrey. Holy fuck I can't even remember his first name. Blair was exactly what I expected in this ep, as was Serena "OMG I DON'T KNOW WHAT IM WANT BECAUSE I HAVE EVERYTHING!" Needed more Jenny, IMO.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
The almost rape was quite unexpected but I knew Chuck would save the day because he is badass. Nate is the second most boring character in the show, after Humphrey. Holy fuck I can't even remember his first name. Blair was exactly what I expected in this ep, as was Serena "OMG I DON'T KNOW WHAT IM WANT BECAUSE I HAVE EVERYTHING!" Needed more Jenny, IMO.
Dan. And lol at your Serena comment. It's fun to mimic her 'I DON'T KNOOOWWWWW'. You can feel them coming before she says them now.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
I follow on the internet. But its not on next week :(

love love love the show though <3
Me too. Awww that's a shame, not even One Tree Hill is on. :(

Apparently it's because "CW is going to start showing Gossip Girl episodes starting from the beginning! They’re doing a special 90 minute pilot episode with cast interviews, extra scenes, and behind the scenes clips mixed in." Which they have already aired before I think so I guess they might be looking to attract more viewers or something ah well. Unless it's a holiday weekend or something.

Riet, I think you either mean Rufus or Dan.

These last few episodes of GG have been really good, especially with Chuck going off the rails.

cravingforpizza

HSC
hey i love this show!!
i <heart> chuck!!!
he's so funny..

hey guys btw u can watch free latest
gossip girl season 2 and one tree hill
season 6 episodes on www.ch131.com...

jiey2k

JEAHHH BOIIIII
HSC
Nate and Jenny all the way man ...

but chuck is my fav male character, even more so now with the new episodes focusing on him

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
do I still need to spoiler last week's ep? Ehh, I'll do it anyway in case someone hasn't seen it yet.

awwww at Lily adopting Chuck. Yay for the van der Bass family reunion. Now the Humphreys need to get away from this family before they ruin it.

And Jack Bass has returned to Australia has he? Whatever happened to the thing that happened during New Years with Blair, whatever it was? Did we get told or did I miss something?

jiey2k

JEAHHH BOIIIII
HSC
do I still need to spoiler last week's ep? Ehh, I'll do it anyway in case someone hasn't seen it yet.

awwww at Lily adopting Chuck. Yay for the van der Bass family reunion. Now the Humphreys need to get away from this family before they ruin it.

And Jack Bass has returned to Australia has he? Whatever happened to the thing that happened during New Years with Blair, whatever it was? Did we get told or did I miss something?

nop we werent told, but we can assume wat went on.. maybe it will come back later in the season maybe?!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)