Gossip Girl (1 Viewer)

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
Meh this is going to get cancelled at the end of the season

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
Nah nates the hot honourable rich kid and Blair's the hot spoilt slut. The House of Burlesque episode was my favourite for seemingly obvious reasons.

And I still can't see how chuck is that hot. His face looks like irl Voldemort for fucks sake. But he is a pretty cool character.

hjp.

HSC
god, i love gossip girl.
anyone read the books?
yes, they were originally books before it was a tv show.
i read the books and loved them, then they made it a show and i love that too :D

the characters in the books are a fair bit different to what they are in the show.
and some characters have been left out.
in the books, jenny has curly brown hair and size E boobs.

and Serena's not as nice in the book as she is in the show.
and her brother didn't attempt suicide or anything like that.
but yeah.

*hopeful*

HSC
Yeh i read the books in the past, some things are diff but the shows still good

chuck..is the...sex....so bad. blairs bitchiness is awesome but i'd rate dan over nate any day

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
I finally saw 13 yesterday, holy fuck everyone turning on blair was so cold :(.

And jenny is now a bitch.

renzieroo

HSC
Haha i know ayy, i can't get "You know you love me. Gossip Girl. Xoxo." out of my head!! haha

You guys should read the books - they're really fun coz they're easy reads. You can finish each book in a few hours (or less than an hour if you're a fast reader). The writers for the show used the same characters but not the storyline - i think i like the books' storyline better.

The producers of the show are thinking of taking out the voice-over!! How can you do that - the name of the show is Gossip Girl!!! lol she'd be completely wiped out!

Channel 9 won the rites ayy? or was it Channel 7? lol Well nevertheless they're starting the series at the end of this year! God i'm glad I have Fox 8.

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
They won't get rid of the voice over - not only because it would be completely nonsensical but because it's kristen bell, and the network thinks they owe her one or something.

trax2

HSC
i <3 this show
did you know that the character
blair was originally pitched for lindsay lohan
thank goodness that didnt happen

i reckon the next season will start in march
in the states. because they are showing
reruns of season one on cw.

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
I doubt the next season will start in March. New seasons don't usually start until October. If this writer's strike ends soon, hopefully Gossip Girl will get to finish all 22 ordered episodes instead of the 13 they've aired. And then hopefully they'll be picked up for a second season.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
I wanna watch this show...friend is lending me the DVD as soon as school starts. :)

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
kate_is_me said:
I doubt the next season will start in March. New seasons don't usually start until October. If this writer's strike ends soon, hopefully Gossip Girl will get to finish all 22 ordered episodes instead of the 13 they've aired. And then hopefully they'll be picked up for a second season.
There's def a second season, it has massive ratings in the US. Worst comes to worst we have to dl it.

EDIT: lol it's ratings are shit and has a tiny viewing audience. Fuck.

Last edited:

rumour

HSC
Ep 13 was great! Blair got exactly what she deserved and I hope that Jenny gets with Nate. They would make such a cute couple.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Shya gotta love the pretty rich people with issues.
Don't like the adult's story. Fuck them, it's boring, get back to the teenagers.

Echo everyone's sentiments about Chuck.

I do get sick of "I'm trying to change" and "we're from different worlds" crap. Wahwahwah stop having problems and get to the sex already.

Mostly I love it when everyone gets dressed up for one reason or another, and Blair walks around in her underwear talking to people.

Heliotrope

HSC
Episode 13 was amazing. I'm DYING to see Blair wreak absolute destruction on everyone who wronged her, starting with Chuck and those bitches from school.

P.S. I think Chuck is hot. Despite (...or maybe because of) the rapey-ness.

Last edited:

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
Jennys gonna get fucking told in season 2. I really don't see where they can go in season 2 unless they start adding/killing characters.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)