• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

GOVT1406 - International Business and Politics (1 Viewer)

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Had my first tute today. Absolution is in it as well.
Fucking dumb bitch is in it. She is probably over 40, and she's already done a degree with government in it, yet now she's doing B Arts? Why the hell would you do that you crazy lady?
First she claims that corporations like IBM etc are really ethical because she worked for them. Next she says how the textile factory conditions are much better in China and not subject to exploitation like they were in Australia.
In ECOP we had an annoying fat woman who was about the same age and thought that she knew all. However, she was often correct, not like this stupid vadge who will try rain superiority over the class.
Abso and I are going to punch her in the ovaries.

myg0t

myg0t
HSC
Haha, I had a macro tute today and there were too many you know whos, so i changed the time slot.

Also stas, ill PM you with my uni email - can u send me the lecture notes for this weeks MKTG1002 lecture and also any recent announcements, and that stupid
sh!t that i need to prepare for mondays tutorial. cheers.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
melbournian said:
Someone in my International ORganisation tute today, tried to say that Globalisation benefits the 3rd World, more than the major economies.
someone in my mates ecop tute said that you need slaves for big economies. in hose words: some leb chick

korry

HSC
N/A
i have my tute today....do we really need to read the 'further readings'? coz the outline tells us to print them out...and its about 30 pages all up...

stazi

Nightman
HSC
korry said:
i have my tute today....do we really need to read the 'further readings'? coz the outline tells us to print them out...and its about 30 pages all up...
apparently not. my tutor says to do one.

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
Yeah agreed, that woman is a fucking retard bitch. Just wait til i do the readings, then stas and me will fuck her up good.

I-Jester

Intergalactic Jester
HSC
Fucking lecture was bullshit. I've emailed whathisname to get him to post the lecture powerpoints on blackboard.

myg0t

myg0t
HSC
I-Jester said:
Fucking lecture was bullshit. I've emailed whathisname to get him to post the lecture powerpoints on blackboard.
there were some hot birds there....

stazi

Nightman
HSC
I-Jester said:
he apparently doesnt do that.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
hahaha i so wish i was in your tute, wiki.
yeah and theres heaps of babes in that lecture, but none in our tutes :( oh noes. oh well absolution gives me eye-candy

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
lol? come join me and stas' tute so we can beat up on the old whore.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
absolution* said:
lol? come join me and stas' tute so we can beat up on the old whore.
that would actually be awesome. if we have three opinionated people who know their shit, then we could trully wreak some anti-right wing chaos

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
1Time4thePpl said:
that would actually be awesome. if we have three opinionated people who know their shit, then we could trully wreak some anti-right wing chaos
yeah im gonna chat up that comm lib st girl who was sitting next to me. she knows her shit.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
absolution* said:
yeah im gonna chat up that comm lib st girl who was sitting next to me. she knows her shit.
she's unattractive though. very. the hawtest was that one thats doing a presentation next week. and shes not attractive at all.

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
1Time4thePpl said:
she's unattractive though. very. the hawtest was that one thats doing a presentation next week. and shes not attractive at all.
true. but we cant be fussy. there is too much at stake. the whore must die.

myg0t

myg0t
HSC
hahahhaha my tutorial was a deadset gee up.

it was a continual argument between two ag. ec. students and one guy who was so left wing it was ridiculous.

for some reason, their answer to every question was yes & no.

it reeked of homosexuality.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
the lectures dont seem to be very clear. i really hope the exam is entirely text-book based.
what's also unfair is that abs and i have our tutes before the lectures and they talk about the same thing within the lectures

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
yeah the dude isnt a very good lecturer. he speaks way too fast and should simplify his language so its easier to pick up. and i also prefer when you have the lecture on a certain topic one week and then the tutorial on that lecture the following week. dang douchebag darryl.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
wikiwiki said:
what i don't get is how he can be so sensible (ie not a free market fag) and the tutors + textbooks be so far up themselves they met john brogden.
ahhaha how bad was this in the textbook:
"country after country and eventually the Soviet Union itself, Comunist governments collapsed like the shells of rotten eggs"
...leave the similies and metaphors to English professors, not Political Science dicks :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)