• Yes

Votes: 38 39.6%
  • No

Votes: 58 60.4%

• Total voters

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
i was going to cry, felt the tears coming but the song just ruined the moment for me.

risole91

I'm Coming Home
HSC
WOOOOW.
So graduated today.

Tears came at the graduation, but they came more when i looked at the photo's on the computer, coming to the relisation its actually over.

Playing Iris by the Goo Goo Dolls as we walk out doesn't help the crying.
Check out my facebook for photo's

conics2008

HSC
Thats really cool guys =] I cant wait for tomorrow its graduation and its over but its going to be a really sad moment.

Im going to miss everyone in my year =[

im gonna miss all my teachers esp my maths and english teacher.

all the best guys =]

Zrap

glock9
HSC
Yeah I rekon it will finally hit me that we have finished school, and that's
when some water work should appear.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
Goddam year 12 sprayed shaving cream on my blazer when they were walking out (the rest of the school has to make a guard of honour).

Felix Jones

HSC
mine was today...omg it was hectic....not the graduation but hanging wif friends at park afterwords....lol we made bbq (but i didn't eat...was fasting ngawww)
anyways it was sweet as, some pple cried but majority did well to hold themselves up.

Felix Jones

HSC
Zrap said:
Yeah I rekon it will finally hit me that we have finished school, and that's
when some water work should appear.
it hasn't hit me yet, i still feel like im gonna see my mates tomorrow, another average school, day. but guess not, still it hasn't hit me.

Zephyrio

HSC
I got teary today, but graduation is tomorrow.

I need to make a speech (as captain), so I hope my co-captain won't cry on me. =_=; Or else I'll cry too.

My absolute favourite teacher got his modern history gift today. He was about to cry; he was speechless. He's such a good person, who taught me many things, the most important being about faith and belief. I will miss him. I nearly cried after I left class, as the sinking realisation set in that I would never have a class with him again.

P.S. We got him a yearbook, photoshopping our faces onto famous figures and printing that. Absolutely hilarious.

gloworm14

HSC
N/A
graduation is tomorrow.

a few girls cried during a dvd presentation when the year advisor's speech was made in the video during a student/teacher/parent dinner last night.

i dont wanna cry tomorrow, but ill probably end up being really sad.
depends if i see my friends cry, ill probably end up crying.

HSC
Yesterday.

Mine was alright. I cleaned up the awards but missed out on a really good scholarship. I'm a little bummed because I had the better marks but I know the kid for family reasons needed to money more then I did. Still would have been nice though.

I didn't see anybody cry and I'm certainly not upset - I'm way over school.

sleepplease

HSC
I cried, alot.

I love my teachers, I love my friends at school and I love my school community. It is unlikely that I am going to be part of such a tight knit group again in my life, and it is unlikely that I'm ever going to meet so many compassionate people who care about me and the other students. That loss makes me very sad.

But, although sad, this is a time of change. I was too comfortable and secure at school - it is time to be challenged again... during the HSC, after the HSC entering the workforce, at university and beyond.

So yes I cried but it was a happy/sad event.

Best of Luck Class of 08

conics2008

HSC
sleepplease said:
I cried, alot.

I love my teachers, I love my friends at school and I love my school community. It is unlikely that I am going to be part of such a tight knit group again in my life, and it is unlikely that I'm ever going to meet so many compassionate people who care about me and the other students. That loss makes me very sad.

But, although sad, this is a time of change. I was too comfortable and secure at school - it is time to be challenged again... during the HSC, after the HSC entering the workforce, at university and beyond.

So yes I cried but it was a happy/sad event.

Best of Luck Class of 08
Yeah I know what you mean, your just use to the lifestyle of getting up in the morning and then going to school and like you dont want to let go of that feeling where u meet your friends in the morning and all those classes =[

I know im going to miss alot my maths and english classess because they were more than just an ordianry timetabled lesson for me.

Good luck to you =]

jasonml

jay son em el
HSC
I know this sounds stupid, but i'm actually really going to miss wearing my uniform.

It hasnt sunk in yet either. Probs not till after the exams end, and after the formal.

Zrap

glock9
HSC
Yeah graduation was today, the vice captain made a speech and starting crying,
that was the start, then a few people cried, then the photos started and more people started crying and then the walk out with everyone clapping was intense as at the end outside the hall, the year 12 teachers were on each side of the
pathway clapping us out. Looked around, every chick was crying and the odd guy.
Really has not hit me, dont expect it too until the end of HSC exam

conics2008

HSC
hey graduation was today, and see how you watch a short clip (20min) after when the clip finished, we all had those party poppers and like popped them when the video finish, it was a nice fire work in the hall...

soo cooll.. btw no body cried haha xD

alcalder

Just ask for help
HSC
N/A
jasonml said:
I know this sounds stupid, but i'm actually really going to miss wearing my uniform.

It hasnt sunk in yet either. Probs not till after the exams end, and after the formal.
Ah, keep the ol' uniform and see if you can still fit into it in 20 years!

It will sink in when you walk out of that last exam and you realise you are free. Then really sink in when you get your UAI and hit home when you work out what Uni you are going to and then you begin to panic - OMG what is Uni going to be like. :D

Ah, enjoy. And BTW, don't read Lord Of The Rings right now. I did in Year 12 after leaving and when Frodo and the elves leave, I bawled my eyes out.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

cait33

Doctor's Companion
HSC
graduation was on thursday for students and parents
graduation assembly was yesterday for the whole school
went to the beach afterwards with a good portion of the year ( am now terribly sunburnt :( )

no tears from me (yet) but the thursday graduation was very emotional for a lot of people

~Natalie:)~

HSC
Had graduation on Friday and so many people were crying, I nearly did but managed not to. Hasnt sunk in yet that I have reached the end but I dont know it felt weird at graduation.

Maths teacher nearly made me cry...he was so good and wrote me a brilliant reference and I had him for 4 years and we were close.

Triple777ER

Vamos Rojas
HSC
our graduation was so fucking shit, the video was so fucking shit, everything was so fucking shit, i am so glad i finished school.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)