Greenpeace rocks (1 Viewer)

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
I love it when people say things like " its so hot today, damnit i hate the green house effect and climate change! we should all just live in log cabins"

cause uh like doesnt the climate change theory predict like a degree or two change over like a century, not some sort of dramatic change over a couple of years that people can actually tell the difference of...

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
* when i have rubbish i don't put them in the bin, i just drop it on the ground

* when i drive and if there's something leaking under the car, i drive on grass or in a wildlife park

* if i see a ugly tree in front of my house, i petition the council to get it cut down because it's ugly and it's a tree.

* when i'm chewing gum while i drive, and when there's no where to put it, i roll the window i throw the wrapper

so stfu greenpeace, i'm your enemy :D

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
katie_tully said:
Greenpeace boat runs into another boat. Fuel spills.

I don't know man, but as gay as the media is, it's pretty hard to falsify facts like that.
I'm only angry that whales don't have opposable thumbs, coz then they could have blown Greanpeace to pieces.

I like to call them Islamic Sperm Whales.
Greenpeace ain't nothing like Islam, Miss Katie "Mohammed" Tully.

But it's not really Tully is it? THAT'S YOUR CODE NAME TO FIT INTO WESTERN SOCIETY.

K

katie_tully

i never compared greenpeace with islam.
i compared homicidal sperm whales with suicide bombers.

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
Fuck, she's going for the radio telescope!

kuroneko

HSC
Meh @ Greenpeace.

You hippies are so self-righteous, you know that nothing you ever do will amount to enough to achieve what you aim for.
And hey, aren't we all going to die anyway? What's the point in trying, apart from thinking you're better than every person that doesn't worship grass?

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
kuroneko said:
And hey, aren't we all going to die anyway? What's the point in trying, apart from thinking you're better than every person that doesn't worship grass?
Wowie, talk about tall-poppy syndrome.

kuroneko

HSC
Is it? I just think it's not a 'high position' to be all into the earth anyway... so there's no poppy that's tall in the first place.

Lol I sound like such a tool.

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
kuroneko said:
Is it? I just think it's not a 'high position' to be all into the earth anyway... so there's no poppy that's tall in the first place.

Lol I sound like such a tool.
Caring about the world around us is a fairly idealistic and altruistic stance - it's the opposite of a xenophobic, insular, egocentric worldview. Most people aren't zealots like some of those in Greenpeace, but like with any ideological movement, progress is made by the unreasonable man.

"The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man." George Bernard Shaw

Last edited:

Stevo.

no more talk
HSC
Greenpeace lovers unite! Do you bit for the environment by removing yourselves from it! Your deaths contribute to a cleaner and better world so start offing yourselves for it's betterment. Thank you!

flappinghippo

HSC
Stevo. said:
Greenpeace lovers unite! Do you bit for the environment by removing yourselves from it! Your deaths contribute to a cleaner and better world so start offing yourselves for it's betterment. Thank you!
Yes! All you eating and shitting and polluting humans do is consume and obliterate our planet. Only by acting responsibly and green – don't change ANYTHING ANYWHERE EVER IN THIS PLANET – do you deserve to be on this planet.

Open your mind! See all that the human race has done to this planet! The only obvious conclusion is that our species, bar those of the morally responsible Greenpeace organisation, is a fucking cancer.

And it's up to us to cure it in our image, because our ideals are pure and noble compared to evil industrialists and capitalists, who want nothing but to pollute for their self-centered hedonism. Those narrow-minded bastards.

And look at the progress we've made! Well, okay, it's not much. All the protest cards, the slogans, political stunts haven't really changed a lot around our sacred globe, but at least we're on the news! It's important we keep doing it, more and more, if not for actual, profound change, but for noise, lots of noise, to get our message out there, you know?

Anything we hear in rebuttal is just the evil and selfish urges of the ignorant human race; it's all just utter rubbish. We won't take no for an answer! It's our way, no way else; no compromise!

Yeah! Open your fucking minds people!

Last edited:

flappinghippo

HSC
Captain Gh3y said:
So you'd have us return to the filth and terror of pre-industrial living standards? :D
If by filth and terror you mean a world with no global warming, no pollution, no GM foods, no overpopulation.. then, shya, duh. That's the best ever.

HSC
flappinghippo said:
If by filth and terror you mean a world with no global warming, no pollution, no GM foods, no overpopulation.. then, shya, duh. That's the best ever.
actually i would LOVE a return to the dark ages. lets see you grow soy beans and hemp and hold rallies when your friendly neighbourhood warlord rapes and pillages everything in sight

the ONLY reason you care and CAN care about the environment is because you live a privileged life in a privileged society during a privileged time. your misanthropic arguments of altruism and self righteousness just dont hold, simply because you're making these arguments.

save the environment. save the whales. save bin laden. i don't care what you do. just do it quietly

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
quixote studios said:
the ONLY reason you care and CAN care about the environment is because you live a privileged life in a privileged society during a privileged time. your misanthropic arguments of altruism and self righteousness just dont hold, simply because you're making these arguments.
I'm glad you've studied logic or man, I wouldn't be able to make sense of you 'argument'. Oh wait, nevermind!

Seriously, that's possibly one of the dumbest things I've heard. How do you think modern society evolved? Even if it was through xenophobia, on the backs of others, on some level, there was still a requisite amount of altruistic behaviour and idealism; free speech, democracy, human rights. And now that we're here more and more people are looking beyond their own selfish needs, whether that be human rights overseas, poverty in our own cities, or the environment.

What you're saying is that because we're in a privileged position we have no right to try and help others accomplish the same.

Honestly idiots like you would have us back in the feudal ages because "it ain't natural to be civilised, t'ain't!"

But luckily when your kind is done mashing randomly on the keyboard, you tend to go back to trying to licking your own balls like your canine friends.

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
The only way for humanity to progress is to allow everyone to pursue their own selfish needs (that IS how modern society evolved).

Greenpeace and enviro-freaks would deny brown people the ability to do this in the name of saving the environment :D

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)