Grey's Anatomy (1 Viewer)

kdale2904

HSC
this might have already been said but i wish they would either bring it back NOW or STOP ADVERTISING IT!!!
they started advertising it as returning in like February, then stopped for March and April, and then they've started again in May......
If your bringing it back soon YAY....if not stop teasing us with it!
It annoying because i want it back sooo bad.....
yeah thats my rant about channel seven

cheers =)

Nesty

Proud TB =)
HSC
kdale2904 said:
this might have already been said but i wish they would either bring it back NOW or STOP ADVERTISING IT!!!
they started advertising it as returning in like February, then stopped for March and April, and then they've started again in May......
If your bringing it back soon YAY....if not stop teasing us with it!
It annoying because i want it back sooo bad.....
yeah thats my rant about channel seven

cheers =)
I KNOW.. far out.. it's pissing the hell outta me.. grr.. i would complain to channel seven if i am bothered.. actually if i am i would go and dl it.. blehh

dora_18

HSC
no its actually coming back this time...becuase last year season 1 aired at around the same time as well..not that this affects me the slighest as i have downloaded every episode via illegal means :D:D its an awesome season though...seriously awesome...

kdale2904

HSC
yeh it was that episode......

i got season two the other day, and its soo hard to be good and not watch it 24/7 instead of studying.

veronica mars is coming back on though, and commander in chief is coming to an end, and last year veronica mars and GA came on at the same time, and CIC will give it the monday night time slot...so hopefully.....

:)

dora_18

HSC
lol..dont study the hsc is bullshit:p

btw..where did you get season 2 from?

SharkBait

HSC
19th of june...after desperate housewives! YAY. finally the wait if freakin over!!! cant wait to see wot goes on wit christina and bourke. and goerge. really dont like meredith though.

dora_18

HSC
well yeah shes overrated....but she plays a huge role from the very begining..and continues to do so into season two...

dora_18

HSC
so what did everyone think!!!!!!!!i cant believe no ones written anything as yet...

dora_18

HSC
lol..yeah it was unrealistic...but still the two old people were cute:D

SharkBait

HSC
yeah it was cheesy but good cheesy. i actually cried. coz the old man looked sooo sad. sucha good actor that old man.
alex is beginning to NOT amuse me. same goes for derek. meredith on the other hand is doing better.....(hello kitty...lol)
and yang......she rocks the house!!

dora_18

HSC
yeah this season has some awesome cristina and burke moments!
and mcdreamy...how can you not like him...hes delicious...gotta feel sorry for addison though...

dora_18

HSC
its so hard to say anything without giving away what happens...

but ill always have a soft spot for derek...even when hes being a complete dickhead and bastard to merideth...actually i dont really care about merideth..i just feel sorry for addison...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)