Growing taller.. (1 Viewer)

*hopeful*

HSC
im 21 and 155cm, last growth spurt i had was when i was about 13/14 so no i dont think you'll be growing any taller, 160cm isnt bad at all plus theres always heels

KnifeySpoony

HSC
*hopeful* said:
im 21 and 155cm, last growth spurt i had was when i was about 13/14 so no i dont think you'll be growing any taller, 160cm isnt bad at all plus theres always heels
Sif heels..im a guy! =P
Plus aparrently i heard that girls develop and grow quicker than guys..so *hopefully* i have a few more years T_T

*hopeful*

HSC
KnifeySpoony said:
Sif heels..im a guy! =P
Plus aparrently i heard that girls develop and grow quicker than guys..so *hopefully* i have a few more years T_T

ooh im sorry! well if thats true maybe theres some hope then :shy:

Nat3skiz

HSC
KnifeySpoony said:
Sif heels..im a guy! =P
apparently you stop growing completely in height at around 21 if you're a male. But you're growth spurts are over i think.

Trajan

HSC
Nat3skiz said:
apparently you stop growing completely in height at around 21 if you're a male. But you're growth spurts are over i think.

C'mon...really now, how many guys do you see having any sort of sigificant growth spurt after yr12...not too many.

I think the saying ' guys don't stop growing until they're in their twenties' is primarily based more on them growing into their bodies( putting on muscle) and not so much to do with growing in height.

Last edited:

Pace_T

HSC
correction : muscle AND fat. ("filling out")

abbeyroad

HSC
N/A
well you can always go to a doc and get a x-ray of your growth plate to see if it's closed or not. if it's not then you're in luck as you can technically still grow quite a bit, but if it's closed then....

Nat3skiz

HSC
Trajan said:
C'mon...really now, how many guys do you see having any sort of sigificant growth spurt after yr12...not too many.

I think the saying ' guys don't stop growing until they're in their twenties' is primarily based more on them growing into their bodies( putting on muscle) and not so much to do with growing in height.
i said growth spurts were over did i not? so no. YOU come on. read the whole post. If you want to get technical humans dont stop growing until death.

jasonml

jay son em el
HSC
Lol, yeah drink loads of milk. all of those artificial bovine growth hormones have gotta rub off and help a little bit.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Guys can often have growth spurts all the way upto 20 or so.

Also this thread has so much retarded shit in it. Height is definitely alot about your diet as your growing up. Moar red meat = taller.

Last edited:

Nat3skiz

HSC
Riet said:

Also this thread has so much retarded shit in it. Height is definitely alot about your diet as your growing up. Moar red meat = taller.
LOL that is so incorrect i dont know why i laughed.

dood09

Frontier Psychiatrist ☻
HSC
N/A
drinking a mixture of whiteking and eggwhites does the job

i used to be 161cm in yr11, within the next 6 montsh i grew like 10cm

Russdog

russell
HSC
Riet said:

haha that's the most retarded shit i've heard.

Nat3skiz

HSC
dood09 said:
drinking a mixture of whiteking and eggwhites does the job

i used to be 161cm in yr11, within the next 6 montsh i grew like 10cm
shut the fuck up

fernando

Poo
HSC
N/A
A High Way Man said:
man i hate being so short [152.4 cm], tell me how to grow taller russdog

biatch you're 2 heads taller than me. why lie.

HSC
my growth spurt came and went way too early. used to be really tall in primary. ended up being one of the shortest for the latter half of high school. i'm 157cm now.

everyone reckons it's cos i don't swim as much as i used to. or i should get more calcium.
i reckon it's cos mom is heaps shorter than me and dad's kinda short compared to most men (but average compared to most viet men) ...think he's 165cm.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)