Growing taller.. (1 Viewer)

black_kat_meow

hihiwhywhy
HSC
violationnotice said:
:jaw:how tiny ARE you?????? you're like a little asian lady!
Um, if you read it more carefully, you might pick up that she says he's lying about his height, and therefore she isn't that short.

AnandDNA

HSC
Im like 164cm and 16 years old and one of the shortest in my yr if not the shortest. But u eventually get used to it and there are other factors that can highlight people other than height such as perosnality or sense of humour:uhhuh:
Ask Kazi how great my personality is:lol: He sees me everyday with like 10 wog chciks at Westpoint :shy:

Nat3skiz

HSC
AnandDNA said:
Im like 164cm and 16 years old and one of the shortest in my yr if not the shortest. But u eventually get used to it and there are other factors that can highlight people other than height such as perosnality or sense of humour:uhhuh:
Ask Kazi how great my personality is:lol: He sees me everyday with like 10 wog chciks at Westpoint :shy:
i'm assuming you're also a wog chick.

if not. are you scoring with the 10 wog chicks? or is that something that is not happening nor will happen in the forseeable future.

Russdog

russell
HSC
A High Way Man said:
man i hate being so short [152.4 cm], tell me how to grow taller russdog
smoke weed everyday imho.

Smeegen999

HSC
im 17, in yr 12 and 158cm. be happy!

plus i'm pretty sure the av. height 4 a woman these days is 163cm, so ur only 3cm under.

imoO

HSC
Make sure you are getting alot of sleep at night. I also have heard a rumour about the way you sleep. If you curl up and sleep on your side, you are less likely to be as tall as if you slept flat on your back. I AM NOT SAYING THIS IS TRUE, but it's a rumour I have heard.

imoO

foram

Awesome Member
HSC
imoO said:
Make sure you are getting alot of sleep at night. I also have heard a rumour about the way you sleep. If you curl up and sleep on your side, you are less likely to be as tall as if you slept flat on your back. I AM NOT SAYING THIS IS TRUE, but it's a rumour I have heard.

imoO
CRAP! i'm going to sleep straight now! And i'm going to drink lots of milk. :D

Nat3skiz

HSC
foram said:
CRAP! i'm going to sleep straight now! And i'm going to drink lots of milk. :D
Its genetic do what you want it wont change shit.

Trajan

HSC
Smeegen999 said:
im 17, in yr 12 and 158cm. be happy!

plus i'm pretty sure the av. height 4 a woman these days is 163cm, so ur only 3cm under.

If you're talking about the OP being 160cm.....Homeboy is a dude.

so 160cm is WWWAAYYYY too short for a guy when the average is like 178cm in Oz.

VuongstER_boi

HSC
KnifeySpoony said:
So i'm in year 11 right now, 16 and i'm only 160cm..
Aparrently i have still have a few years left, but i hate being short, real bad ;<
Is this true? it doesn't feel like it anymore because i've been this height since year8,9 which sucks, and yeah i've kind of been growing more hair..LOL.
As for diet i usually atleast have a glass or two of milo a day and have enough exercise(i hope, i walk about atleast 50 minutes to and from school everyday) and would probably start playing tennis/bike riding when i have spare time over the weekend, etc.
I'm actually pretty skinny tho..bout 50ishkgs? /shrug
Am i doomed being short or do i still have time? anything i can do to stop it?

I've been usually the shortest or one of the shortest in school/out of my friends since forever..it sucks ;<
ummm....160 cm isn't that bad.lol. I'm like 163 cm and I think I've been this height since yr 7?( or shorter by a little) So to ppls, i've like shrunk..lol. So yeahhh....dw......., height isn't too important really. People judge on who you are inside lol so yeah! =) I'm in yr 12 btw..lol.

Nat3skiz

HSC
VuongstER_boi said:
ummm....160 cm isn't that bad.lol. I'm like 163 cm and I think I've been this height since yr 7?( or shorter by a little) So to ppls, i've like shrunk..lol. So yeahhh....dw......., height isn't too important really. People judge on who you are inside lol so yeah! =) I'm in yr 12 btw..lol.
lets hope so. for your sake.
163 is tiny.

miss-smexy

HSC
Skipping, running and basketball are all supposed to make you taller because it has something to do with your spinal plates closing and if you do jumping kind of activities it makes you grow taller. This was what my fitness trainer and doctor told me anyway. Lol though I never tried it so I'm still short.

But if that fails, all you need to do is find a girl who's alot shorter than you. And then that will make you look super tall. Prob solved =)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)