growing. (1 Viewer)

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC
so how did asians come into this? ... i'm not asian........... just short.

dux&src

just a star-crossed lover
HSC
Baby I'm a school full of Asians and most of them aren't 165. There's 160cm max for the most of them. At 169cm there are about 5-6 girls that are taller than me.
What!!:eek: A school of MIDGETS!

dux&src

just a star-crossed lover
HSC
Oi hermand you aren't short ...

bell531

Member's Member 2008
HSC
N/A
I've heard that people are taller in the mornings cos gravity has stopped pushing down on their heads once they're asleep, lying (?) flat. So maybe just sleep lots.

If that doesn't work, notify me - I'll just break your legs, then let you chill on one of those old timey torture racks for 6-8 weeks. Bound to work.

_trickster_

Currently High
HSC
apparently stretching helps, and im pretty sure a injection of HGH is out of the question

being short does indeed suck a lot, but genes man............

broskies1

Bachelor Law/Arts
HSC
Look it all comes down to genetics really. If your parents are both tall then you have a greater chance of inheriting their height gene and so on. BUT if you also have short parents it is possible for you to inherit a gene from a diffrent member of your family which may have skipped your parents. like i have a friend which is 196cm and his parents are around 170cm. long story short it comes down to genes PLUS good nutrition.. so eat those vegies xD

ps big things come in little packages.

HSC
Look it all comes down to genetics really. If your parents are both tall then you have a greater chance of inheriting their height gene and so on. BUT if you also have short parents it is possible for you to inherit a gene from a diffrent member of your family which may have skipped your parents. like i have a friend which is 196cm and his parents are around 170cm. long story short it comes down to genes PLUS good nutrition.. so eat those vegies xD

ps big things come in little packages.
I love your name, reps.

pman

Banned
HSC
You can get shin implants, longer shins but youd only get about 1cm before your shins looked slightly stupid, thigh inpmants may be possible as well but upper body doesn't work, unless you wish to be paralysed, ur not that short anyway.

Fext

HSC
not even ..
162 cm is the average female height in Australia..
and you are above that :)

i like girls around your height
i like your style.
very smooth.

hermand, what is your response to this young sir looking for love?

a simple- yes, no or maybe will suffice.

Jack Burton

ninja of the world
HSC
in primary school i was one the shortest kids in the class but had like so many growth spurts i shot up... ive still got the stretch marks on my back.

last time i checked im about 177cm

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC
i like your style.
very smooth.

hermand, what is your response to this young sir looking for love?

a simple- yes, no or maybe will suffice.
hmm, let me think, he's a year younger and i have a boyfriend already....... so that's a yes.

Well you should of done some exersie when you where young lol =D
was this directed at me? cause, throughout my life, i've played netball [ten years], touch football, [six years and at times five times a week], danced [nine years], done acrobatics [one year], gymnastics[ten years], nippers/surf club [ten years], waterpolo [one year]. so umm pretty sure i did exercise when i was young.

well when we all need to run to the caves to save ourselves, at least you shorties will be able to fit.
must spread rep =[[.

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC
I've heard that people are taller in the mornings cos gravity has stopped pushing down on their heads once they're asleep, lying (?) flat. So maybe just sleep lots.

If that doesn't work, notify me - I'll just break your legs, then let you chill on one of those old timey torture racks for 6-8 weeks. Bound to work.
thanks bebz, i'll let you know on that one.

quik.

HSC
thanks bebz, i'll let you know on that one.
You're taller when you wake up in the morning because when you sleep, gravity is no longer compressing the intervertebral discs and they reabsorb water. Over the course of the day obviously they are compressed and then you go to bed and etc.

Sleeping won't make you taller, I'd be a giant if it did :]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)