• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

guys, does a chick being a virgin really matter to us in a long term relationship? (2 Viewers)

guys, does a chick being a virgin really matter to us in a long term relationship?

• YES.

Votes: 14 28.0%
  • NO.

Votes: 23 46.0%
  • I DONT CARE.

Votes: 13 26.0%

• Total voters

Guesss

HSC
Re: guys, does a chick being a virgin really matter to us in a long term relationship

I don't think so! LMAO :)

BUt ur entitled 2 ur theory/opinion!:)

I've never heard that term b4 "secret muslim" :)

SAVAK

Banned
HSC
N/A
Re: guys, does a chick being a virgin really matter to us in a long term relationship

I don't think so! LMAO :)

BUt ur entitled 2 ur theory/opinion!:)

I've never heard that term b4 "secret muslim" :)
its when your not open about your muslimness. the term was invented to mock BOS members with social conservative views.

Guesss

HSC

its when your not open about your muslimness. the term was invented to mock BOS members with social conservative views.
Ohhh, so r u a secret muslim?

Ps: i realise this is a stupid question cause if u post ur answer in a public forum its no-longer secret! woops! :)

Last edited:

SAVAK

Banned
HSC
N/A

Ohhh, so r u a secret muslim?

Ps: i realise this is a stupid question cause if u post ur answer in a public forum its no-longer secret! woops! :)
im not secret about it. i just have fun with the term

Guesss

HSC

im not secret about it. i just have fun with the term
Kwl! :)

Um about ur friend... the one u mentioned at the start of this thread has he had ANY serious relationships at all??? or are they all 'one-night-stand type relationships'???

SAVAK

Banned
HSC
N/A

serious - yeah 1. she fucked him over because she heard some shit on the nets. was all fake, the cunt went into depression for 8 months. lol, he thought she was the love of his life. was with her for 3 years. now he just fucks around, doesn't get attached at all, doenst care....etc etc. but i can tell he wants something serious. but scared to get hurt.

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC

as far as im concerned, if a guy wants a virgin partner specifically and nothing else will do, he better come to the party in the exact same state.

Venom.

HSC

Change of opinion -
If she's been in a long term relationship before, and then had sex, I wouldnt be so adverse to it. Depends on circumstance.
I agree with your 2nd or 3rd post Savak, ideally, you'd want a virgin, but thinking rationally its not the thing of highest importance.

Guesss

HSC

serious - yeah 1. she fucked him over because she heard some shit on the nets. was all fake, the cunt went into depression for 8 months. lol, he thought she was the love of his life. was with her for 3 years. now he just fucks around, doesn't get attached at all, doenst care....etc etc. but i can tell he wants something serious. but scared to get hurt.
shes a loser if she was wif him for 3 years u think shed be smart enough 2 confront him about something she heard!:mad1:

I reckon thats the saddest thing the fact that someone's 2 scared 2 get into a proper relationship bcause of fear of being hurt!
Srsly plz tell ur friend that there are plenty more fish in the sea and not 2 give up... he'll find some1 eventually! :)

Guesss

HSC

as far as im concerned, if a guy wants a virgin partner specifically and nothing else will do, he better come to the party in the exact same state.
call me sexest... but i reckon its different 4 guys! Well thats just my upbringing and my opinion anyway...but srsly some1 needs 2 noe wat 2 do and i think its better if thats the guy!

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC

call me sexest... but i reckon its different 4 guys! Well thats just my upbringing and my opinion anyway...but srsly some1 needs 2 noe wat 2 do and i think its better if thats the guy!
except, in terms of christian etc religious beliefs, its really not. fundamentally each part of an adult unionship is meant to preserve sexual intercourse for the sanctity of marriage.

if you want a virgin bride, cool. but you better hold out too. its fucking tough for us as well to resist mortal urges.

and, yeah, that is pretty fuckin' sexist. 'im a guy so its ok for me to fuck around but not for chicks because that makes them loose and ew'.
no one needs to know anything, sex is pretty straight foreward, even more so when youre both new to it. initiating it is the most difficult part.

Guesss

HSC

its fucking tough for us as well to resist mortal urges.
^^ must agree wif this!!!

btw. don't go getting all hyped up over it... every1s entitled 2 their own opinions whether u agree wif em or not:)

Okay :)

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC

except some opinions are stupid and ill actively point that out at 10 at night to cure bored. =]

the idea that women should be the only ones to preserve their virginity for marriage is backwater bullshit. plain and simple. cool if they want to, but like i said, if youre wanting a virgin bride, you better be a virgin groom otherwise youre after two bites of the proverbial cherry.

Venom.

HSC

lols, mass double standards there. but yeah I know what you mean.

SAVAK

Banned
HSC
N/A

I think maybe males are scared being compared to their other halves previous lovers?

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC

you honestly think chicks dont go 'oh my god do i suck his cock/rub his nuts/finger his asshole etc as well as his previous lovers'?
because uh, we do.

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC

THANKYOU!!! :music:
Finally some1 gets wat i mean! :)
i get what you mean, but what you mean and believe is riddled with double standards and blatently backwater.

SAVAK

Banned
HSC
N/A

finger the ass hole ? WTF? LOL

Guesss

HSC

I think maybe males are scared being compared to their other halves previous lovers?
i think u've got a point there, i'm sure it would the same for girls though!:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)