• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

guys, does a chick being a virgin really matter to us in a long term relationship? (2 Viewers)

guys, does a chick being a virgin really matter to us in a long term relationship?

• YES.

Votes: 14 28.0%
  • NO.

Votes: 23 46.0%
  • I DONT CARE.

Votes: 13 26.0%

• Total voters

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
Re: guys, does a chick being a virgin really matter to us in a long term relationship

you love it, dont deny it.

Venom.

HSC
Re: guys, does a chick being a virgin really matter to us in a long term relationship

finger the ass hole ? WTF? LOL
Srsly, its fuckin gross. Dont know what the attraction is with that, unless you're a faggot.

Venom.

HSC

THANKYOU!!! :music:
Finally some1 gets wat i mean! :)
I get it as in I know maintaining modesty is a girls thign rather than a guys thing. I dont agree with it though:)

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC

none of my partners have ever asked for it, but one of my friends had his girlfriend do it just to see if she would
she did.
i lolled

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC

I get it as in I know maintaining modesty is a girls thign rather than a guys thing. I dont agree with it though:)
in contemporary society viriginity and modesty really have no corellation as far as im concerned.
=\

SAVAK

Banned
HSC
N/A

its Lol worthiness because i haven't experiences a finger poked up my back side.and i have no intention of going through the experience. i dont know, maybe its supposed to awaken the hidden gayness in me? its probably a personal fetish this guy has. your such a dumb bimbo. GTFO of here.

Guesss

HSC

I wasn't saying u agreed... getting wat i was talking about is gud enough! :)

black_kat_meow

hihiwhywhy
HSC

its Lol worthiness because i haven't experiences a finger poked up my back side.and i have no intention of going through the experience. i dont know, maybe its supposed to awaken the hidden gayness in me? its probably a personal fetish this guy has. your such a dumb bimbo. GTFO of here.
Dumb bimbo? You're the one writing off any idea that makes you uncomfortable as "gay."

The way you refer to it there shows your lack of sexual experience anyway. So I was right.

Maybe you should "GTFO" when you fucking know what you're talking about.

SAVAK

Banned
HSC
N/A

Dumb bimbo? You're the one writing off any idea that makes you uncomfortable as "gay."

The way you refer to it there shows your lack of sexual experience anyway. So I was right.

Maybe you should "GTFO" when you fucking know what you're talking about.
you know what, next time im confused in chucking a shit or having sex,ill give you a call and your more than welcome to shove your middle finger up my ass. capiche?

black_kat_meow

hihiwhywhy
HSC

You have NO idea you fucking tool.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)