Guys hugging eachother (1 Viewer)

synthesized

HSC
N/A
is it 'normal' behaviour for guys to hug another guy for no apparent reason?

could it mean something, or is it just something people do and i have never realised that fact?

especially when the person doing it claims to be 'bi'?

Last edited:

Evilo

HSC
hmmm not all the time.
"no apparent reason" = joking around? otherwise yeh not normal behaviour.

DeathB4Life

Bánned
HSC
as long as they embrace each other for an extended period of time before pushing away and calling each other "fucking faggot" while laughing, then it is a totally acceptable heterosexual way of two males greeting each other.

also see:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUdWApwbudQ

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
Guys hugging each other? Who gives a shit.

HSC
brogan77 said:
If you touch another guy outside a masculine gladatorial sporting endeavour you are a fucking faggot.

In fact, another guy touching you will turn you gay. You will start sucking fat cocks and enjoy getting ploughed up the anus.

In conclusion, OP is a fucking queer.
<3 the song in your sig.

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
this is the moment
that you know
that you told her that you loved her
but you don't

touch her skin
and then you think
she is beautiful
but she don't mean a thing to me

PaulM

HSC
wuddie for someone to have such thoughts on this subject it gives me the idea that they are infact gay.

Anyway its only gay if you go up to your mate and instead of shaking their hand you give them a hug. I know at my graduation dinner we all hugged each other and sung songs for 30 minutes after the night was finished in a huddle. So all 80 of us are gay?

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
PaulM said:
Anyway its only gay if you go up to your mate and instead of shaking their hand you give them a hug.
I usually greet male cousins with a hug.

And then we engage each other in buttsex obviously.

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
PaulM said:
wuddie for someone to have such thoughts on this subject it gives me the idea that they are infact gay.

Anyway its only gay if you go up to your mate and instead of shaking their hand you give them a hug. I know at my graduation dinner we all hugged each other and sung songs for 30 minutes after the night was finished in a huddle. So all 80 of us are gay?
did you cum all over each others faces at the end?

Evilo

HSC
Enteebee said:
Guys hugging each other? Who gives a shit.
If the guy gropes you, im sure you would "give a shit"

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
Nah I really wouldn't care, a gay guy can grope me all he wants, as long as we don't kiss or get naked I'm fine with that. But tbh I only usually hug people I'm going to bang, so I try to keep 'hugging' to a minimum.

Äj

HSC
lol.

yeah, it kind of depends. how you hug and who you hug
also, level of intoxication comes into the account. smashed = lots of hugging by random friends.
if your just mucking around or being a dick its fine. ok sure, if its just out of nowhere and they dont make it obvious that theyre mucking around or whatever then its alittle weird but i wouldnt worry about it. it really isnt a big deal.
unless they enjoy it allot, in which case you may find yourself dealing with a big deal. :D

but seriously. if it makes you uncomfortable, normal, just dont make a deal of it anyway. abit wierd mnyess but meh, what you gonna do.

Evilo

HSC
Enteebee said:
Nah I really wouldn't care, a gay guy can grope me all he wants, as long as we don't kiss or get naked I'm fine with that. But tbh I only usually hug people I'm going to bang, so I try to keep 'hugging' to a minimum.
lol fair enough

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)