guys in pink shirts (1 Viewer)

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
BreaKing said:
that just earnt you a shiny green epenishead.
ive almost earnt myself a shiny green epenis head... 478 points and climbing
funny coz around 3 weeks ago i had fuck all... not that im a rep whore, just making an observation

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
i hate pink shirts on guys....i dont care what shade it is or what he looks like or whatever. I hate it. period. irrational or not, it just shits me

HSC
They go on and on about how they're classified because they wear pink shirts.

I just dont like the colour. If you want to wear pink shirts, then wear them and dont give a fuck about what anyone else thinks. Because no matter what you wear, someone somewhere in the world will think it looks ugly, and another person in the world will think it looks good. Even if that other person is you.

The sooner that guys stop caring whether other guys think that they're metro fags, the better. What do you think of guys wearing green shirts? Does it matter? NO.

HSC
Komaticom said:
Guys in pink shirts are attention seekers, and should be exterminated with extreme prejudice.

mate ok it has been known for ages in fashion that pink really looks good on people of dark complexion, ie, africans, indians, islanders etc. I love pink shirts on me i reckon they look good and other ppl do too....they don't look good on the majority of guys u see because the majority of guys u see are wogs and muslims...who have an olive tone to their skin...and it dont go well...they just wear it because its trendy for 'chick magnets uleh cuz bro'

another colour that looks pretty mad on dudes with dark brown skin is orange

tempco

HSC
hiphophorray123 said:
they don't look good on the majority of guys u see because the majority of guys u see are wogs and arabs...who have an olive tone to their skin...
just for future reference.

hiphophorray123 said:
who have an olive tone to their skin...and it dont go well...they just wear it because its trendy for 'chick magnets uleh cuz bro'
spot on. a large number of people who do wear pink (quite excessively too) are wogs/middle-easterners that dont look good in pink. their mentality; wearing pink = chick magnet. thats where Komaticom's opinion applies. pink is just another colour that matches with some skin tones, and doesnt with others.

hiphophorray123 said:
another colour that looks pretty mad on dudes with dark brown skin is orange
:uhhuh:

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
i think they look nice...trying to get my bf to wear one but its not working and i dont think it ever will

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
men in pink shirts= fucking sexy. especially when the shirt is a lighter pink and really really tight. i suppose only select few guys can pull it off. ie, they have to have lovely big muscly arms

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
omg aside from the fact that i have a SEVERE aversion to any guys in pink shirts (dont even MENTION the word industrie to me :chainsaw: ). shellybelly, you have just described the WORSE look ever. Tight pink shirt on a guy. Sorry but that is just a turn off...urgh

HSC
industire pink polos are for scum. ralph lauren polos are much better plus tarocash, but too many wogs are strating to wear tarocash so its losing its appeal

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)