guys in pink shirts (2 Viewers)

nicko88

whatever..
HSC
Komaticom said:
Now I feel all fuzzy inside.

Most people I see around the place who wear pink are Lebanese. I don't see many Greeks though, then again I can't tell if people are Greek.
Uhuh, I agree with that. They are mostly the Greek and Italian people who wear pink shirts. It's becoming very predominant in society today and I don't know why.

My sis reckons it's hot when a guy wears pink shirts...why? But she says to be considered 'hot' in a pink shirt, the guy has to be hot themselves...to me that doesn't make any sense.

By the way, did anybody catch Craig Wing on the front cover of the Telegraph wearing pink pants and a multi-coloured shirt (so gay)...what is the world coming to these days?

!! CaR`JiE !!

cäяяoт ^^'
HSC
I don't mind guys wearing pink, light pink that is, no hot pink! . .
Asian guys wearing (tight) white shirts = h0t! :D

theone123

blue essence
HSC
!! CaR`JiE !! said:
I don't mind guys wearing pink, light pink that is, no hot pink! . .
Asian guys wearing (tight) white shirts = h0t! :D
Yeah, i think pink shirts will look good on mostly bulky type of ppl, IMO asians dont look too good with pink, preferably euros and anglos.

tempco

HSC
hiphophorray123 said:
industire pink polos are for scum. ralph lauren polos are much better plus tarocash, but too many wogs are strating to wear tarocash so its losing its appeal
go RL! .

theone123

blue essence
HSC
hiphophorray123 said:
industire pink polos are for scum. ralph lauren polos are much better plus tarocash, but too many wogs are strating to wear tarocash so its losing its appeal
notice these brands cept taro are 50+

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
To me, the Pink Polo Shirt (doesn't matter what brand) has become a symbol of the North Shore/Eastern Suburbs snobbery that divides Sydney society.

Pierotte

HSC
... all i have to say is why oh why??

If they wore it cuz they genuinely liked the colour pink, then yeah id accept it.

But they guys who wear them tend to be snooty, mummy's boys. Its a step beyond metro. Metro guys i get...pink shirt wearers i dont.

I mean if they wore bright pink, instead of pale pink polo shirts id accept it... its not original, its just the latest conformist fashion trend....

PALE PINK POLO SHIRTS ARE NOT TRENDY!!! STEP AWAY!!!

edit, ujuphuleg (excuse the spellig) i just realised has said most of what im trying to say in a more eloquent, to the point way.

Tuggi3

Vicious and Delicious
HSC
nicko88 said:
By the way, did anybody catch Craig Wing on the front cover of the Telegraph wearing <a style='text-decoration: none; border-bottom: 3px double;' href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=22&k=pink%20pants" onmouseover="window.status='pink pants'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;">pink pants</a> and a multi-coloured shirt (so gay)...what is the world coming to these days?
He was modelling, he probably didn't have a say in the outfit... and we know what designers are like. They go for SHOCK factor.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
omg....i remember that craig wing shirt. that was a shocker :eek:

s0k0y0e0

HSC
some guys look good in pink, while others don't! :uhhuh: It's up to the person wearing the clothes what they wear; not everyone around them! :)

MW4H_X0X0

HSC
mm pink shirts?

personally i think a guy looks good in pink, or looks really bad...
lol maybe its just me but onli certain guys can pull it off....i think the whole tall, dark hair dark eyes tanned skin pull it off ...quite well hehehe but i guess im bias coz i love *wogs* (no offence to any1)

i go to an all gurls school and we have this discussion alot!! a guy either can or he cant...i dunt really think theres an in between "eh hes ok"

MissGeorgie

my boy has a pink shirt. looks good on him and he actually likes it which surprised me, but i know quite a few girls who hate guys in pink. i think it can be sexy, if it suits the guy

HSC
MW4H_X0X0 said:
personally i think a guy looks good in pink, or looks really bad...
lol maybe its just me but onli certain guys can pull it off....i think the whole tall, dark hair dark eyes tanned skin pull it off ...quite well hehehe but i guess im bias coz i love *wogs* (no offence to any1)

i go to an all gurls school and we have this discussion alot!! a guy either can or he cant...i dunt really think theres an in between "eh hes ok"

wogs look horrible in pink, their not dark they are olive coloured, lebs look the worst in pink....the only people who look good in pink are dark brown or black people, africans, islanders or indians.

shortie_689

HSC
SashatheMan said:
i am starting a new trend , guys in pink underwear
thats rather ironic that you would do that...
at my netball training the other week soccer players were training on the courts an one of them had pink underwear over his tracksuit pants with "Don't Tell My Boyfriend" on the back of them...
he certainly seemed to enjoy the attention his pink underwear were getting him

sof

hiphophorray123 said:
mate ok it has been known for ages in fashion that pink really looks good on people of dark complexion, ie, africans, indians, islanders etc. I love pink shirts on me i reckon they look good and other ppl do too....they don't look good on the majority of guys u see because the majority of guys u see are wogs and muslims...who have an olive tone to their skin...and it dont go well...they just wear it because its trendy for 'chick magnets uleh cuz bro'

You wrote "wogs and muslims." A muslim is a person who follows the Islamic faith. A muslim can be from any country and can be dark, white or olive skinned and so i'm not exactly sure what a religion has to do with "guys wearing pink shirts." You don't know what you're talking about which therefore makes you a dumbass.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)