• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

guys who like really thin girls (1 Viewer)

DeathB4Life

Bánned
HSC
a visible bone line is quite a turn off. being 'delicate' is cute but not sexy. guys shouldnt be thinking about having to avoid snapping their female partner in half while having sex with them.

Evilo

HSC
Enteebee said:
Er... so who's left?
People you meet in uni class, through clubs and societies, or through sport. Mates of mates, etc.

K

katie_tully

scraping your penis on their hip bone from inside their cervix is also a no too i take it?

Evilo

HSC
katie_tully said:
yeah thats exactly what i'm talking about. It looks fuking disgusting and people think their a 'mad cunt' when they have hair like that.

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
chelsea girl said:
i think that there is a direct correlation between guys who are attracted to underweight/skinny girls and being bastards. i feel that if a guy is a snob about weight and so forth that he will be very mean and cruel.

agree?
I don't like girls who are anorex-chic. Their bones poke me all the time and it's just downright uncomfortable.

I do like being able to toss them around one-handed, though.

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
A mullet is pretty cool tbh. Respect to anyone who puts up with strangers ripping on them all the time and just generally doesn't give a fuck.

A mullet shows more character than any trendy metro douche haircut.

happii

HSC
Graney said:
A mullet is pretty cool tbh. Respect to anyone who puts up with strangers ripping on them all the time and just generally doesn't give a fuck.

A mullet shows more character than any trendy metro douche haircut.
i second that if the person with the mullet isnt lebo, its always nice seeing a nice mullet

Evilo

HSC
A mullet shows you're a) you've married your cousin/sister b) you are trailor trash c) you are a massive tool.

Metro douche haircut? Like spikes or something?

HSC
Evilo said:
A mullet shows you're a) you've married your cousin/sister b) you are trailor trash c) you are a massive tool.
agreed.

Evilo said:
Metro douche haircut? Like spikes or something?
i have a mohawk... its like 8" long. it takes about an hour to put it up with a hair straightener and hair spray; which is why i dont put it up very often. only if im going to a party or somethin.

Evilo

HSC
tbh i dont have anything against a mowhawk, ok i wouldnt do it personally, but its not at the top of my bogan hair hatred list lol

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
everyone has their 'type' but most people will date/like people outside it. i totally want to get in the pants of this one guy at the moment who is generally the opposite of what i normally go for. :eek:

people who are really exclusive about it kinda piss me off. e.g. "i'd NEVER like[insert physical trait]" ... like ok if that physical trait is obesity or rank body hair then fine...but if its something like "must not be blonde/brunette/have any tattoos/like mexican food" or similar nitpicking - get over it? there are certain things i'm not heaps keen on but if he's hawt overall i can deal with it.

HSC
ObjectsInSpace said:
I don't like girls who are anorex-chic. Their bones poke me all the time and it's just downright uncomfortable.

I do like being able to toss them around one-handed, though.
lol.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
For ages I had as my myspace picture graffiti of a bathroom wall that said: "If you're not puking you're not thin enough." I wish I could find it again.

Edit: Woot found it. See sig.

Last edited:

Pace_T

HSC
i agree. skinny girls are gross. no round ass or boobs or anything. wheres the fun in that? sleeping with the bitch would be like rolling around in bed with a broom stick. and looking at her chest would make you feel like you're raping a little boy.

icraig88

Can I Kick It?
HSC
Pace_T said:
i agree. skinny girls are gross. no round ass or boobs or anything. wheres the fun in that? sleeping with the bitch would be like rolling around in bed with a broom stick. and looking at her chest would make you feel like you're raping a little boy.
HAHAHAAHHAAHAHH :haha:

on the mullet thing, i dont think its a bad thing all that much, but theres certain limits to which it can be done and look good. eg, dying it blonde, adding a mohawk to it, slits on the side, platting the fucking thing into a ratty, all these things make it look fucking ridiculous.

Last edited:

tussitussa

HSC
N/A
Pace_T said:
what if her stomach is bigger than her boobs? please answer this seriously.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)