• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Guys who only go for model-type girls yet they look crap themselves (1 Viewer)

deviation

HSC
but physical attraction is what gets everyone at first.. how can u feel anything for someone if u havent talked to them yet. Initially it comes down to their hot factor!

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
i know people will give me a rant about this. but refer to the ladder theory.

i reckon its about 30% looks and 60% personality and 10% circumstances

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
deviation said:
but physical attraction is what gets everyone at first.. how can u feel anything for someone if u havent talked to them yet. Initially it comes down to their hot factor!
yeah. it's the personality that makes the length/quality of the relationship but

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
Its not always looks that first attract you know... cos I make lotsa friends and I talk lots to people and I make new friends through friends at parties and I just start talking to anyone.. I dont care what they look like... then after a bit of a convo.. well sometimes I feel attracted to their personality. I dont go talking to people cos I htink they have potential... not at all... I like making friends and if the convo moves past that then well hey...

So its not really a looks thing for me. At present Im attracted to someone that Ive never met... never seen their face.. a friend whomb Ive only talked to over the phone and also on the net... so...

wanton-wonton

HSC
Nope, all you fuckers are wrong. It's all about the looks, no personality whatsoever. Oh and the money too...wealth...you can't go past that.

wanton-wonton

HSC
JKDDragon said:
Keypad is hot shit, I picked him up at a party and he sucked my m00bs all night long.
I have two Christmas wishes for ya.

1) shut up about m00bs.
2) shut up about poo/turd/shit etc.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
lesmiester_dj said:
i know people will give me a rant about this. but refer to the ladder theory.

i reckon its about 30% looks and 60% personality and 10% circumstances
Those percentages are not the same as the one in the ladder theory, but okay.

The reason why people will give you a rant about this is because it attempts to explain something that is complicated, different to each individual, subjective, and involves too many variables. It's merely defined what we find attractive in the first part of the relationship. For example the "oh he's hot", "she's got money" and "he has a big penis".

These are all well and good, but the reason why people don't like the ladder theory is that there is much more to the superficial and the motives involved in a relationship.

Each day you are learning about how compatible you are with the person you're with. Each action has a reaction. The way we choose our actions, determine everything afterwards. For example, what we can forgive, how sorry we are, the very words we say etc. Any crisis/event that happens, attraction determines nothing. Personality rules all.

Personality determines all at this point: how you deal with problems, how you deal with your partner's emotions, and how to deal with your own.

Failure to patch things up, forget, or to communicate means the relationship is over, NO MATTER how hot or rich or how much you put out you both think you are

JKDDragon said:
I love you ur_inner_child
I love you too JKD

Collin

HSC
N/A
wanton-wonton said:
I have two Christmas wishes for ya.

1) shut up about m00bs.
2) shut up about poo/turd/shit etc.
No.

Haha you got owned.

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
ur_inner_child said:

The reason why people will give you a rant about this is because it attempts to explain something that is complicated, different to each individual, subjective, and involves too many variables. It's merely defined what we find attractive in the first part of the relationship. For example the "oh he's hot", "she's got money" and "he has a big penis".

These are all well and good, but the reason why people don't like the ladder theory is that there is much more to the superficial and the motives involved in a relationship.

Each day you are learning about how compatible you are with the person you're with. Each action has a reaction. The way we choose our actions, determine everything afterwards. For example, what we can forgive, how sorry we are, the very words we say etc. Any crisis/event that happens, attraction determines nothing. Personality rules all.

Personality determines all at this point: how you deal with problems, how you deal with your partner's emotions, and how to deal with your own.

Failure to patch things up, forget, or to communicate means the relationship is over, NO MATTER how hot or rich or how much you put out you both think you are

I love you too JKD
woah i got my fair share there. i agree with soem of the concepts of superficiality that is mentioned in the ladder theory. :D

Collin

HSC
N/A
lesmiester_dj said:
woah i got my fair share there. i agree with soem of the concepts of superficiality that is mentioned in the ladder theory. :D
I really agreed with the 'I love JKD bit' :)

S

Shuter

ur_inner_child said:

Ahh, yes see people must understand that the ladder theory is really defining "how likely you are to have sex withthis person", not how likely a relationship will work.

stainmepink

HSC
u know what. ive always seen really pretty girls go out with really ugly guys.. but never the other way round. beg to differ anyone?

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
stainmepink said:
u know what. ive always seen really pretty girls go out with really ugly guys.. but never the other way round. beg to differ anyone?
what do you expect? it's their sugardaddys!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)