• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Guys who only go for model-type girls yet they look crap themselves (1 Viewer)

S

Shuter

KeypadSDM said:
Guys, buy a clue, I'm one ugly bastard, but God knows I can score hot chicks with a little bit of luck and persuasion.
He means Rohypnol

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
Yea people get uglier than him but i'd say he's not good enough to get hot chicks on looks alone.
That was the point, I can seem to offer more than just looks (simply because I'm lacking), and that's what the stupid little whores need. It's only 20% looks, and 80% convincing that I'm worthy of their idiotic little ideals.

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
KeypadSDM said:
That was the point, I can seem to offer more than just looks (simply because I'm lacking), and that's what the stupid little whores need. It's only 20% looks, and 80% convincing that I'm worthy of their idiotic little ideals.
you're seriously NOT bad looking
and im not joking
id pounce!

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Keypad, apart from some unfortunate ears, how can you say you're an ugly bastard?

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
hipsta_jess said:
Keypad, apart from some unfortunate ears, how can you say you're an ugly bastard?
Look, the point was, I'm not hot enough to just jump on because of looks, and that there are other ways around looks.

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
KeypadSDM said:
As insanely arrogant as I am (and people can testify to this), I am not arrogant about my looks. I'm not hot shit.
okay okay you're not "hot shit"
but if i was to see you at some party im sure i would look twice and ask someone "hey, who's he?"

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
azzie said:
okay okay you're not "hot shit"
but if i was to see you at some party im sure i would look twice and ask someone "hey, who's he?"
Yeah, then they go:

"Oh that cock, yeah he topped the state in 4 unit maths OVER A YEAR AGO, and is still ranting on about it. Man I hate that guy."

Or something to that effect.

Collin

HSC
N/A
Keypad is hot shit, I picked him up at a party and he sucked my m00bs all night long.

Cactus

Sorcerer's Apprentice
HSC
hot chicks are always into themselves. they know how hot they are. that makes them no hot. it's the girl who is beautiful in looks AND personality who is really ot.........

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
Cactus said:
hot chicks are always into themselves. they know how hot they are. that makes them no hot. it's the girl who is beautiful in looks AND personality who is really ot.........
same goes 4 guys...

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
lol keypad isnt bad looking.. hes not even that cocky in person
but yeh i guess people look for different things in people.. u cant help but be attracted to some people based on looks but if there are no common interests.. bad personality or lack of intelligent conversation neither a relationship or friendship comes out of it (depending on what people are looking for in a relationship)
i think everyone eventually gets to a stage where they realise in 50 years time everyone looks old and the same so theres gotta be something else to keep the relationship going
sorry.. random rant lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)