• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Guys who only go for model-type girls yet they look crap themselves (1 Viewer)

S

Shuter

KeypadSDM said:
Not true, if she's hot, she's usually vain. Play on that, make it seem worthwhile to go out with you, because you find other girls more attractive, and she's lucky to have you.

This can be just as fun as making conversation with an interesting girl.

This right here is gold! I can vouch for these statements.

S

Shuter

KeypadSDM said:
FOCUS: Why does Melbournian [A gay guy] have a picture of me in his avatar? (No, seriously). And should I be worried?
Melbournian is gay? Now it all makes sense because he always acted like he had a pole up his ass.

FOCUS: [relating to both the stimulus (Melbournian's avatar) and my area of study: "Asshole Journeys"]

My hypothesis based on the prescribed texts is that he wants you bad. However I think you'll be safe if you just avoid dark alleys, nude showers in public, and the late night dinners you organise with him, from now on.

hbk_ace

your all F**k Liars
im an ugly guy that go for hot chicks... owell, how many rejections can i get :p

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
I prefer the look of a normal everyday... good looking girl.. not a supermodel or anything =/
is that because you think you would be upstaged by a dead set stunning woman?

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
No no not at all, i have no problem with a woman upstaging me... chances are she'll be better looking, smarter than me etc hell that makes me even more happy.

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
i like guys who like normal girls
i was told by my best mate today that he likes girls "like me"- not skinny, not overweight, but normal, with curves
he made my day
boys should be more realistic

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
So should girls tho, i see 1000's of girls and such go on shows like jerry springer complaining about how some guy wouldn't go out with them or something... i bet they haven't even tried asking out uglier guys like me.

hbk_ace

your all F**k Liars
yea ugly guys like me treat girls with care, affection and respect.

but not given a chance, owell

Vladormarx

HSC
N/A
thaoroxy2001 said:
Seriously some guys are really shallow (like the dude on shallow Hal)....my god! one dude I know who looks like John Howard is sooo shallow.....he goes to parties and he's always eyeing really hot model type of girls and when this decent looking girl comes up to him to say hello he's like 'I ain't talking to u'....I was like....''Man!! she's really pretty and nice'' and he's like ''nah! she's not skinny enough"....WTF? look at U!! u look and weigh like John Howard.......
You imply that John Howard is ugly but over 50% of women voted for him over the much younger Mark Latham.

berry580

HSC
KeypadSDM said:
You've got to be kidding me. I've been insulting EVERYONE, even Mods, since I entered. I'm sure a blackmail warning will get me banned. Back onto topic.

Why don't you go out with Laurie, he won't judge you based on looks?
Why did I even bother?

Refer to my signature accordingly.
was that sposed to be harsh? coming from you the word bitch is a compliment
Are we (I mean you) THAT civilised? =_="
"You're a douchebag" <--- For Douchebags.
Refer to my signature accordingly.
HINT: Do you see me snapping?
is this what you do when you turn violent?
Do what?
I prefer the look of a normal everyday... good looking girl.. not a supermodel or anything =/
Well when people gets rejected too many times, it'll eventually be obvious he shouldn't get those 'supermodel' type who are clearly out of their league.
is that because you think you would be upstaged by a dead set stunning woman?
I wanna know, it is you in the your avatar? :D
You imply that John Howard is ugly but over 50% of women voted for him over the much younger Mark Latham.
LOL.
I don't think the women voted for Johnny because of his looks. More like it's because of his 'Get fuck and get $3000 policy.' HAHAHA

Last edited:

Generator

HSC
N/A
berry... Stop digging yourself into that hole.

Meanwhile, I'm ugly, and I cannot talk in public. Awesome.

berry580

HSC
Generator said:
berry... Stop digging yourself into that hole.

Meanwhile, I'm ugly, and I cannot talk in public. Awesome.
Yeah, you've got a point there.

In reference to my signature (If you argue with an idiot, other's would see you one as well.), I certainly don't see myself smarter after 'arguing' (they're insulting and I'm the only one arguing) with them.

berry580

HSC
KeypadSDM said:
Guys, buy a clue, I'm one ugly bastard, but God knows I can score hot chicks with a little bit of luck and persuasion.
This that you (right):
?

Well in that case, you've just re-defined the definition of "ugly bastard".
You not the hottest guy in the world, but apparently you're not the worst (I mean no where near) either .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)