Gym Junkies (1 Viewer)

Karlmarx

HSC
N/A
Well, I personally love being a bit of a gym junkie. Although, the downsides include:
Being tired heaps
AHHHH MATTTEEEEE YOUR NOT HITTING THE 50 FLYSS LADDD ><
'I'm faster than you and you hit the gym'
Your weak
Etc.

Is it just me, or do people who attend the gym either
1, go there to intentionally show off, or
2, go there, to criticize and stretch, while never actually doing any weights.

And then, its like

'AHHH MATEEEE WHERE WERE U AT THE GYM LAD? I WAS HITTING THE BENCCHPREESSS'

Makes me seem like someone of lower intelligence. Although, a lovely body doesn't deter me from going. It just seems like those who go, have very 'interesting' character traits. Insecurity for one. Who is your school gym junkie? Enjoy a trip to the gym, or not? And why not?

At Cranbrook, we had lots. Lots of guys, to impress, other guys.

ilikebeeef

HSC
Well, I personally love being a bit of a gym junkie. Although, the downsides include:
Being tired heaps
Your weak
Etc.

And then, its like

Makes me seem like someone of lower intelligence. Although, a lovely body doesn't deter me from going. It just seems like those who go, have very 'interesting' character traits. Insecurity for one. Who is your school gym junkie? Enjoy a trip to the gym, or not? And why not?

Lol

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
I snigger at all the guys who stare at themselves and flex in the mirror.

untouchablecuz

HSC
but do you ever find the

GUISE WHOOO ARE LYKK YEEEEEE HIT THE FLYS LAD YEE THEN DO 3000 SQUATS WITH MEEEEE

meh, they're everywhere. my gym is full of uneducated curlers & 300kg partial squatters

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
Being tired heaps
Your weak
Etc.

And then, its like

going to the gym to impress someone else is pretty dumb.

also the whole 'ur weak, im strong' thing is dumb too, everyone has a different build, it doesnt matter if ur benching 30kg or 80kg, everyone starts off somewhere.

also, i go once a week, i dont see ppl like that (show offs) at the gym (unsw unigym), but there are some ppl who i see who dont seem to do much, lol.
its like they join just so they can do some exercise, but when they get there they cbf'd, so they pretend they're exercising, and dont take advantage of their membership.

i bought a 10 visit pass last week, and i plan to make full use of it :D

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
i overheard this at my gym

"nah bra it dusn't matter, hammer curls and bar curls do da same thing. its juss whatevers most comfortable for ya" - douchebag

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
It's pretty normal at a gym. There are mirrors absolutely everywhere
yeah, i think the actual purpose of mirrors are so that you can make sure you're using proper form, but people use it to check themselves out.

caringbah ymca (where i went from yr 10-12) has like 2 or 3 small mirrors (small meaning not wall length).

i caught a friend checking himself out. it's hilarious because he's so weedy, ahahahah.

Tim035

HSC
going to the gym to impress someone else is pretty dumb.

also the whole 'ur weak, im strong' thing is dumb too, everyone has a different build, it doesnt matter if ur benching 30kg or 80kg, everyone starts off somewhere.

also, i go once a week, i dont see ppl like that (show offs) at the gym (unsw unigym), but there are some ppl who i see who dont seem to do much, lol.
its like they join just so they can do some exercise, but when they get there they cbf'd, so they pretend they're exercising, and dont take advantage of their membership.

i bought a 10 visit pass last week, and i plan to make full use of it :D
unigym has heaps of people who go on the elliptical for 30 minutes and then leave. The dumbell area is always packed and no one ever re-racks weights, really annoying.

_trickster_

Currently High
HSC
yeah, i think the actual purpose of mirrors are so that you can make sure you're using proper form, but people use it to check themselves out.

caringbah ymca (where i went from yr 10-12) has like 2 or 3 small mirrors (small meaning not wall length).

I caught a friend checking himself out. It's hilarious because he's so weedy, ahahahah.

i love you so much more omie :d

_trickster_

Currently High
HSC
yeah ftw, the old buff guy is still there haha

but they lost some of the machines, so i guess dumbells are the way to go

mrsajmon23

The Szyja
HSC
unigym has heaps of people who go on the elliptical for 30 minutes and then leave. The dumbell area is always packed and no one ever re-racks weights, really annoying.

U mad brah?

lol...i had to.

aysan93

HSC
I snigger at all the guys who stare at themselves and flex in the mirror.
This ....

i love all the small kids who weigh like 150pounds think there mad cause there skinny as fuck and got lil fag packs and no abs

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)