haha dawsons creek is back... (1 Viewer)

Anton

HSC
Definitely. I think she's a bit of a babe mainly cause her character is fairly good. And just because Michelle Williams is a babe.

Dawson though has the worst character ever. Mind you, I think James Van Der Beek is just playing himself.

Anton

lazychic

** hOnEy_mELdeW **
haha.. i use to always watch passions! i was addicted! :p
now i'm jus too bz..but then again its jus the usual soapie stuff.. that goes around and around in circles

afrogirl

im still addicted...i get home btween 3 26 and 3 30 everyday (except for mondays and wednesdays when i get home at 5)...and the first thing I do is turn on the telly to catch the last half hour...
i dunno why though...the same night's been happenin for 10 days now....

lazychic

** hOnEy_mELdeW **
haha.. same i use to do that all da time.. catch the last half hr or it :p but now i dont no more hehe

last time i watched it was when.. sheridan (however u spell it) got shot. :eek: hehe..

Missy

DAWSON'S CREEK! YES! let's talk about something other than trials, which seems to be all i hear about lately... i would just like to say that i have adopted CHARLIE as my T.V husband...whoa-mumma! hahaha...

i really only watch it cos of jen's story lines cos she seems to be tha only one with anything going on, oh and jack is cool... but pacey, joey and dawson just piss me off!

it really is just there to remind me how much i just want to get over yr 12 and go to UNI!

hehe :p

Missy

PASSIONS

but PASSIONS is a different story... hehehe... i get home at 3:15 eceryday,sometimes earlier and its the BEST show for an after school escape b4 study or whatever...

if anyonw wants to know whats going in im your gal! :p

btw, as good as the commonwealth games are, i really think it was harsh to take away my passions to televise the boxing

hehehe

ta!

Anton

HSC
Charlie is such a knobhead. Dawson's irritated me vaguely last night as it tried so hard to be cool. Like when he said 'We're going to listen to the Smith's Girlfriend In A Coma and then follow it up with Sedated.' Like, if you're going to try to be cool, at least get the title of the song write - I Wanna' Be Sedated. Ok I'll shut up now.

But really, it looks like Dawson's is in good form. But where was the Jack at last night? That guy rules. Pacey isn't in particularly good form though, as evidenced by his line 'they'll kill you' when talking about smoking. I mean, true, but really...

Anyway..

Anton

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
Originally posted by Anton
Charlie is such a knobhead. Dawson's irritated me vaguely last night as it tried so hard to be cool. Like when he said 'We're going to listen to the Smith's Girlfriend In A Coma and then follow it up with Sedated.' Like, if you're going to try to be cool, at least get the title of the song write - I Wanna' Be Sedated. Ok I'll shut up now.

But really, it looks like Dawson's is in good form. But where was the Jack at last night? That guy rules. Pacey isn't in particularly good form though, as evidenced by his line 'they'll kill you' when talking about smoking. I mean, true, but really...

Anyway..

Anton
haha! true, although its the writers fault (i.e kevin williamson) that some of the shows lines are kinda corny.
actually...i read two huge books on television writing a couplea months again, on series writing and they said how hectic and frekain crazy the workload is on the writers. depending on the show and country, at any one time theres as little as one writer writing two thirds of a feature-length film within five days, and thats including the writing, editing and something-else-cant-remember-the-technical-term where they have to get some senior writer guy to evaluate for continuity, censorship, political stuff etc. like in an M show (like DC) they can't show dicks, nipples and lengthy sex scenes, etc. etc.

anyway i dunno how the frig that's related to anything, just thought i'd say some useless shit and waste more time instead of studying for me english trial in two days.

[Li]

I only started watching it again last Thursday. Hehehe..so can someone fill me in..who was that guy that Jen slept with? Never seen him before?

philbert_frog

Passions is a mad show, 'cept it takes like a week to have a shower!

I have to admit to never having watched an entire Dawson's episode since the 1st one, but I'll start again post-trails

Zostarz

dawsons creek rules it is the perfect escape and passions is another favourite!!!!

did neone here that the guy that plays timmy in passions died in real life!!!!

neway go to the site www.nbc.com and u can read all bout passions!!

and the wb web site is good for dawsons creek!!!

neway thats all i have to say :D

Jay_Gal

The only good thing about Dawson's Creek is Joshua Jackson and Charlie aka Tristan from Gilmore Girls

Christine

beige member
HSC
Originally posted by Jay_Gal
The only good thing about Dawson's Creek is Joshua Jackson and Charlie aka Tristan from Gilmore Girls
what the?? i love gilmore girls...and dawsons - i'm trying to work out how i could have missed the fact that its the same guy when i'm obsessing over charlie in dawsons... and i barely even rated tristan...

if that makes any sense!! lol

Zostarz

it was coz of the character c if tristan had been a nice guy he would have rated but cos he was mean u dismiss him lol

thats what i reakon neway!!!

starz

Okay...this is probably pretty sad

But I've watched Dawson's since it started and still love it!:)
(Though Dawson himself pisses me off). But bring on Pacey and Jack!!!

I love the new guy Charlie as well...and I did notice him on Gilmore Girls as Tristan and loved him there was well...despite his character...

:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)